Athos - 'coloring pages'- thoughts? :)

Hello dear readers! …Not a reader? Well, that’s okay, too, you could still give some valuable feedback that would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

What I would like to know is: How do you feel about the coloring pages? What pictures would you like to see?

If you have no clue what I am talking about, I designed a ‘coloring page’ system in Athos that is semi-customizable (it has limited hairstyles, because oof there are a lot and I can’t hand paint all of those, lol.) It lets you semi-customize your dragon and yourself by tapping through various pre-drawn hairstyles.

SO -What do you think? What would you like? Would you like just individual characters in black and white that are drawn canonically? (Ex: Gruzi, holding a book perhaps?) Those would be easier. Kissing your main squeeze, whoever that may be? (Those would take quite a while, so long that I considered charging ‘gems’ for them bc height differences etc is… complicated.) Or just you and various characters posing like the example? (Somewhere in between in difficulty.)

What are your thoughts?

An example, if you would like to see and have no clue what I am talking about:

Summary

2 Likes

Bump- more people need to see this :eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.