Attempted my own cover art, it looks good but I’m not to good with faces!

Hi everyone! So, I am basically done with the cover art for my new story, except for the fact that I am terrible at drawing faces lol ! I would really like for someone to finish the face on the MC on the cover, and add any small details to the rest of the art piece if they see it fit to do so. I am fine with either paying a small commission, or simply giving credit to the artist on the actual art because most of the work is already done If you are an artist who can draw realistic faces, please please please help a girl out! I will attach a reference for the MC’s face as well as the part of the cover I have already completed. Thank you :cupid:!

8 Likes

It looks really good.

1 Like

It’s really nice! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you💘!

1 Like

Thanks! <3

1 Like

it looks greatt!

1 Like

This so awesome! What app did you use to make this if you don’t mind me asking? I really love it :heart_eyes:

Looks good! I’m a commission artist and tbh idk how my style will look at ur piece of art
My examples

Uploading: 2B36B87E-21E8-4F91-B2FC-7709421763A0.png…

2 Likes

I don’t mind you asking at all, honey! I used Autodesk Sketchbook for this piece. Thank you so much for your kind words <3!

1 Like

I love your art style as well as your examples love! But I agree with you, I’m not sure how your art style would look on what I already have. Thank you for your interest, sweets!

1 Like

Hey, thank you for reaching out to me!
Unfortunately, I don’t draw on other artist’s works. It’s just a rule of me.
But I’d recommend you to try it yourself. You did already great and only with practice you will get better. Or watch tutorials, I learned a lot of how to draw faces by watching them :slight_smile:
Good luck!

2 Likes

Of course, I understand! Thank you for the tips love!

i’m a commission artist, the price will be lower than what i have listed so if you’re interested just message me (:

Hi sweets, thank you for taking the time to reply to this topic! I’m literally in love with your art omg! However, I took a fellow forum community member’s advice on trying to do the face myself, and I’m pleasantly surprised with how it has turned out. If I later decide I hate it :joy:, I will definitely be in contact with you! <3

1 Like

that’s great! practicing is the best way to go about it, even if you end up not liking it you can then pick apart the parts you don’t like to help focus on things you need to work on. just keep on practicing and you’ll know proportions and the structure in no time (:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: