Attempting to Draw my First Cover! Opinions?

ty @nayu.ep @line123462

2 Likes

I love it! So cute :heart_eyes::heart:!

1 Like

This looks amazing! I still can’t believe that’s your first cover! My first cover looked like something you’d see in a nightmare :joy:

I would say if u just remove the bump in her legs and shorten them a little more then that’ll make the legs more recognisable (:

1 Like

This is soooooo cute. :heart_eyes: I love your style.

I didn’t even notice the legs at first, only after reading the coments.

1 Like

It’s… sort of my first cover. I had a hard time with the pose, so I drew it on a separate piece of “paper” first and then drew it on this one. So it’s technically revision two :thinking:
Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! :relaxed:

1 Like

Your welcome (:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Tags: (everyone who liked and/or commented)
Tell me if you want your tag to be removed!
@episode.lillz @IrisLevont @Sammie_04 @Thima_123 @nayu.ep @Rilley_writesSTORIES @HazelBourne @Gowri.Writes @June_Sinclair @Adrija @CAROL.K.K @M_H_C_Episode @Raitlyn @KaroME @TaySilver @Cat333 @ciaraxoxoc @line123462 @Zensthetic @EpiCrazyKat

Version A (original)

Version B

Version C

Which version is your favorite?
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • I don’t like any of them.

0 voters

9 Likes

Those are adorable :heart_eyes: I LOVE your style :kissing_heart::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks amazing!! :heart:
(Just the tiny bit about the legs, like everyone else is saying, and it’ll be perfect!)
Although this reminds a lot of something else, I can’t figure out what :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve changed the legs, actually, feel free to scroll up a bit and vote :blush:

Maybe it reminded you of someone else’s cartoon-style art?
@/nayu.ep draws in a cartoonish style.

1 Like

Omg version B is sooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:! You are very talented and I really like this cartoon style! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, although I’m not that talented, really. :joy: I have a lot of tools which help. I also spend a lot of time looking at other art, which I kind of how I learned.

1 Like

It actually looks really nice! But as everyone said said, the legs are a bit…weird
So just a bit of improvement with the legs will do :wink:

Edit:I just saw version B and it’s perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just to be clear, you’re talking about version 2, right?
Oh nvm

1 Like

I am

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible for it to be perfect… but thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like