Attention Creator's Contest Winners!

If you won a contest after September 2018, I’ve made these little badges that you can put on your covers. If you want one of these please send me a PM here or DM on Instagram @pooja.episode and I will send it to you :grin:

Here’s what it looks like on some of the covers already visible on the app:

I have the badges for:

CONTEST WINNERS

Stuck With You
Double Life
Risk & Reward
Fairytale
Long Distance Relationships
Reveal
Squad
Queer
Magicka
Kiss & Tell
Another World
Clue
Adventurous
Missed Connections
College Days
Thriller

EDITOR’S PICKS 2020 & 2021

HERITAGE MONTHS 2021

Black History Month
Women’s History Month
Arab American Heritage Month
Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Pride Month
Voces Latinx Shelf

17 Likes

Bump! I have made a sticker for Squad winners too :blush:

4 Likes

Bump! If you won reveal and want to put a sticker on your cover, please PM me :blush:

4 Likes

If you won LDR, Fairytale or were featured on any Editor’s picks 2020 you can PM for stickers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump!

If you won the R&R contest, featured on any Editor’s picks or any of the Heritage month shelves (Black History Month, Women’s History Month and Arab American Heritage Month) this year I have made stickers & banners for those as well! PM me and I’ll send them to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

sorry if you don’t want to be tagged…Just tagging to see if you all want a badge from pooja…

tags

@Carllies
@Lilyarts
@Travelovex
@Eljen_episode
@KMA_writes
@JasmineLilac
@vixen.stories
@kimbervalmont
@lokiwrites
@Lidezutt

7 Likes

Bump! If you won Double Life, were featured on Voces Latinx or any Editor’s Pick this year, I have badges/banners for these shelves :blush:

Bump! New badge for winners of Stuck With You! :relaxed:

These are all the stickers I’ve made for story covers. If you were featured on any of these you can PM me for the sticker

1 Like