ATTENTION! Episodepromoteyourstorydot.com is launching. I NEED STORIES TO PROMOTE! FREE STORY PROMOTION!

FYI THE WEBSITE IS NOT UP YET

Hey Everyone

**On January 30th 2021, my website Episodepromoteyourstorydotcom will be launching.
As an episode author, it is hard to get reads when you’re new to the Episode Community. Of course, the episode creators provide different links to promote your story. However, it is still hard… Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Episode Community Forum, and others. Sending messages to Episode authors who have 60k followers, 40k followers, etc…via Instagram to post your story on their page, to get a little attention, can be scary and embarrassing (at times). Most of them don’t respond, and some of them made lead you on but never read your story. Therefore, I created this platform to help those new authors along with others to promote their stories. Unlike Episode life, this is just for promoting, all (Episode) story types.

It will be updated every week depending on the amount of submissions. Once live, Episode authors will have to sign up, fill out the form completely and their story will be published on the next cycle of promotions.

Listed below is what the form will include.

Post your story within this thread, please include the following:
Instagram
Genre
Summary
Reason why readers should check it out?

Please keep in mind on Launch day, the website will be promoted on all platforms and via authors and artists who have a huge audience.

It does not matter if you already have more than 1k, 10k, and so forth. I won’t reject your story. On Launch Day, I hope you all that are providing stories will help spread the word also … the Instagram account will be up and or finished by the end of this week.

So add to thread, if you have any questions please send me a message via episode community or Instagram @wittycoe.stories

Episode promote your story has been copyrighted. Just FYI.

62 Likes

Can I message you when my stories are published? (:

Yes you can. What genre is your story?

1 Like

Instagram: Makayla.reed.episode
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Summary:

Reason:
Always Yours is a story with a female supernatural instead of the episode norm of a controlling male supernatural. It also has full visual CC and a family of supernaturals with different powers (witch, werewolves, and vampires.)

4 Likes

can i also message you once my story is published?

sidenote: OMG GREATTTTT IDEA!!! legit love this!

5 Likes

Hey thanks for posting.

1 Like

I have 2 coming (:

1st = Drama/Romance = ‘The Secrets of the Past’
2nd = Murder Mystery = ‘Deadly Evidence’ (This Will Be A Series)

3 Likes

@wittycoe great idea!

Instagram: @sm._.writes
Genre: Fantasy

Summary:

Reason to read:
The plot of this story is 100 % original on the app and it shows the power of true love between siblings apart from all the troubles and losses they’ve been through in life. With an advanced directing, it gives you a realistic experience. It revolves around a new topic called Necromancy.

3 Likes

Omg what an amazing idea! Thank you for this thread! :heart:
My IG: @mukta.episode
I just published my revamped story The Tale of ALYNTHIA
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
4 chapters out now, more coming soon

Reason to check it out: Not a regular fantasy story, Bold and Strong MC, 2 realms moving parallely, Semi CC for MC and LI, Full CC for player’s character (Different than the MC), lots of custom Backgrounds and Overlays, Point System, Choices Matter, Unlock Powers, Not Good vs Bad, it’s Bad vs Evil.
Sidenote: Humour involved :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thank you again :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

IG:@episodetiger
Genre: Action

Why should people check it out?
If you like action, mystery, comedy and you love NCIS, B99, CSI, Castle, or anything police/detective related this story may be a match.
Btw, the first episode is free so why not check it out? :upside_down_face::sparkling_heart:

Summery below :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, amazing idea! I would be honoured to be on your website! Here is my story:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 7
Genre: Drama
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

Reason why readers should check it out? When reading episode, I noticed that there are tons of stories which are pretty much the same. I wanted to create something different, for example where little messages are given. A specific subject about LGBTQ+ is in the main picture and it’s a sweet romance where you decide things. There are lots of minigame where you play as an actress.

3 Likes

Title: Villain
Author :RJL
GENRE : fantasy romance

As told, A siren’s pull is irresistible

But you arent just a Siren
Your mother was the Queen, your father a banished valkyrie, and you
A deadly beauty will blood on your hands.
It’s for the greater good right?
Do you belong in the academy of Sirens. Or out in the world where they shun hybrids and most of all deadly sirens.

Where someone with your abilities would NEVER be accepted?
Where they capture, sell, and torture rare minority races? People like you?

Or will the people outside of the academy change your mind?
In an academy full of secrets do you truly believe that you are the hero of your kind?

Or are you a Villain?

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Villain

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I wrote this story on paper for people who like completed plots like game of thrones. The story really shows readers what a villain really is in a book. And if they really are considered villains in an enticing romance fantasy drama where they play as a character who is a racial minority on her planet and who does anything for her sisters. Even kill.

1 Like

Thank you for the Idea :blush: :blush: .
Reason why the reader should read it: It’s a different concept about Sibling love and No toxic LI.
TITLE : The Road Trip.
GENRE : Rom/Com.
INSTA ACCOUNT : @arora.episode
EPISODES : 22 Chapters.
STYLE : LL
FULL CC for all main characters.
DESCRIPTION : What happens when a series of Bizarre events force you into a Road Trip with your Siblings? Does everything come together or fall apart entirely?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5875664463527936

1 Like

Thank You For The Thread :blush: :blush: .
You can always see the promos on my Instagram to see if You’d like it.
If anyone wants to check it out:-
Reason why the reader should read it: Its a Mafia story that does not Glorify Mafia.
TITLE : Ride Or Die.
GENRE : Romance/Action/Drama.
INSTA ACCOUNT : @arora.episode
EPISODES : 3 Chapters. (I Update Fast)
STYLE : LL
FULL CC for the main characters.
DESCRIPTION : She is as Dangerous as him, if not More. He is Calm and Collected,
knows what he wants and knows how to get it.
But do they really want this life? Is this who they really are?
What will happen when their Worlds Collide?
Will they be able to Save Each Other?

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5739748919017472

3 Likes

Thank you so so much!!!

Story Future My Love
Genre Adventure
instagram @seda.episode
episodes 6 (more coming)
story is in LL
story link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645414960693248

≈Story description: Stuck in 2150 Sarah didn’t expect to find love in a world where humans don’t exist. Will she ever find the Android that saved her life?

¥ Androids are based on ranks, Silver, Bronze & Gold.
¥ There is a mini-game in episode 5, you’ll play as an Golden Tiara Android! It looks exactly like a video game😝
why check it out? Since unfortunately Episode doesn’t have a Sci-fi genre yet! I wanted to make something unique, I haven’t read a time travel story on Episode before, so I thought, why not write something I love? If you love Sci-fi/adventure/time traveling I’d suggest my story, in this story it feels like you’re really time traveling to the year 2150. You will also play as one of the Androids throughout the story and see how the world has turned out with no humans! That’s what makes this story very interesting.

I hope that small authors finally get noticed!!

7 Likes

Guys check out my story I need your feedback and what makes it intereseting is that almost all the characters are real and most of the story is real too

Cover by @cocontv

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5761850766196736
Story: Miss unlucky
Authur/instagram: Hasna_writes
Genre:romance
style:Limelight

1 Like

first of all, thank you so so so much for doing this. great opportunity for small authors and hopefully brings the community together again!

story name: Love Beyond Infinity.
genre: Romance/adventure/sci-fi.
instagram: @saol.epi
episodes: 4 [5&6 hopefully come out this week] && more is coming.
limelight or ink? This story is in limelight.
story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4751770883129344

» story description: Due to an update, EPINDR starts experimenting with matches, secrets are bound to be uncovered, and your match ends up being extremely long distance. Is it worth it? [ CC, LGBT+ ]

why check it out? if you enjoy long distance romance stories with a twist, LBI might be the one for you. it has sci-fi elements to it as well as the feeling you are actually enjoying a dating app in the start. the dating app will match you with someone who fits YOUR personality after a short personality quiz. what more is there to want?

5 Likes

Hi.
My story: LDR: good at Lying!
Genre: Romace
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4545057231929344
I think people should check my story out because it kinda has some drama in it and it has cc and name changing. It also has choices

1 Like

Hey wittycoe,

Can you please promote my story ‘For HIS Sake’? It already hit the 1k reads, yesterday. But I still like to get it promoted.

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Love A-W

1 Like

Wow thank you so much for doing this!!

story 1

Story Name: The Man on the Moon
Genre: romance, adventure and fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: The man on the moon is madly in love with the big star in the sky. He is determined to find his sunshine, but he’s longing for his beloved sunshine does not go unnoticed and so he makes a deal with the wrong guy. Will he ever find his sunshine before it’s too late?
[CC, LL, 1LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241780703002624
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 4
Style: limelight
Why should you read my story?
My story has a lovely male mc and an original plot. You can play as the Sandman who is looking for his beloved sunshine. My story also won the LDR contest. You won’t be disappointed! :sparkling_heart:

story 2

Story Name: The Savior
Genre: adventure, fantasy and mystery
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: After following a butterfly, you end up in the magical world of Deamonium. You find out that 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true.
Are you able to fulfill the prophecy and save all humans and gods? Or will this big adventure end in a big tragedy?
[CC, LL, 2LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/647460186770636813
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 12
Style: limelight
Why should you read this story?
The story has an advanced directing. I put a lot of work in this story. The story is also almost completed, only 2 chapters left :kissing_heart:

2 Likes