ATTENTION! Episodepromoteyourstorydot.com is launching. I NEED STORIES TO PROMOTE! FREE STORY PROMOTION!

Awesome!! Thank you!! :relaxed::sparkling_heart:

That’s such a cool idea! Here’s me story if you want to add it I’d really appreciate it :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Reasons why you should read: it has advanced directing and overlays that help enhance a complex yet unique supernatural mystery which is filled with twists. As well as mystery, it has aspects of sci-fi, action and comedy.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!
FT_sleeping_vengeance_posterThumb_VfG7igFcce

TITLE : FT: SLEEPING VEGEANCE

━━━━━━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ༓ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 ༓ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━━━━━━

The kingdom drenched in lies, a beauty cursed to sleep, a royal who can’t be restricted, a broken fairy who wants revenge. Who the hero of the story? ( A sleeping beauty retelling )

EPISODES | 5

GENRE | fantasy/romance

STYLE | limelight

AUTHOR NAME | london michelle

LINK | http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5837921020739584

INSTAGRAM | @londonsstories

WHY YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT! | It’s a really cool fantasy/romance story where the villain and the hero work together for a common goal

TRAILER | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2751EXXyEPw

1 Like

Thank you for this !!!
Title: Out and About
Author: Kay
Genre: Drama, Romance, and Comedy
Style: Limelight
IG: kaykay.episodes_
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6411942623379456
Description: What happens when two moons collide? A bunch of trouble and rubble! But the momentum of the collision generates something beautiful. Something that just couldn’t be stopped. LL
Why should you read this: I may be biased but I personally believe that Out and About offers a different approach to what love means for everyone. I wanted to create a story that gave the representation that a lot of episode stories didn’t give me. I think that there is something for everyone in here. And why not check it out? The cover is just so… so… appetizing :woman_facepalming:t4:
Cover:

1 Like

I would like to recommend the very first episode story I made and I published recently. I’m a sucker of Rom Com, Drama, Comedy, and Fantasy. This book is the first book of three that I am planning to continue and hoping it would go well. It’s also an LGBT and Mafia themed (as the story goes, these facts regarding with the protagonist will be revealed). I included my own artworks as art scenes and tried my best with the point system. Hopefully you give my story a chance! :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Trap In Between
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? LGBTQ/LL/CC.
Why you should read my story?
If you’re into RomCom, Family Drama and Fantasy, I think this story is for you. I’ve been trying my best to make the readers experience the difference that it would have from their choices, branching 3 Love Interest with 6 potential endings where they’ll feel that there’s really a consequences in the choices they make. I personally like to share way of how I narrate my stories and I would appreciate it if you’ll give it a try. I give my best in this story. ;; If you’re up for laughs then drama, you have to read this story. XD
Chapters: 24 episodes (25 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, LGBT, Comedy, Drama
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5317362729549824
Story cover:

1 Like

Thank you! I know what it’s like to have a name people get wrong. My name is easy to spell, but no one ever pronounces it right. :joy:

1 Like

Just fixed it hopefully you find them interesting :face_with_monocle:

Hello all thx for this thread. Here is my story and a bit of info about it.
Name: Between the Wolds. An Untold Story.
Genre: Fantasy
Art Scenes: Yes unprofessional
CC: Limited due to the story
Plot: Armitia is a dragon thorn between what she wants and what she has to do. What will you choose.

Summary

Sequel will come. Choices matters. Happy ending or not :slight_smile:

I hope you will give my story a try. It’s my first story as well. There will be some twists and clifchangers. If you like fantasy drama that’s a story you could try.
Instagram: riy4to.episode.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620058561380352

Thanks for the thread! :blush:

Instagram: episode_nc

Why should readers check it out:
The coding is unreal. If you want to escape reality for a while you can just throw yourself into this immersive romantic thriller. This story creates the ambiance of the medieval times, through the language of the characters, their outfits, and the backgrounds. It utilizes the 2nd and first points of view and timed choices to enhance the experience. Morever, it compromises of choices that lead to different scenarios/ outcomes, and shapes traits for some of the characters. Has multiple endings.

Title: Entangled
Author: Wistful_Haze74
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters Released: 3 (more coming soon)
CC

Description:
You are haunted by a peculiar dream. Arkel has lost its king and is plagued by murders and rumors. In the labyrinth of lies, will you find secrets lurking in the shadows?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486510399586304

background credits : episodeassemble and Wincy_yellow for the background of this cover

Thanks for adding to the thread. However I will not promote your story if you do not edit it. Your missing you Instagram and The reason why the reader should read it.?

1 Like

Thanks for adding to the thread. However I will not promote your story if you do not edit it. Your missing you Instagram and The reason why the reader should read it.? And a pic of the cover

Love your cover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for adding to the thread. However I will not promote your story if you do not edit it your post. Your missing The reason why the reader should read it.?

1 Like

Thanks for adding to the thread. However I will not promote your story if you do not edit it. Your missing the pic of the cover and The reason why the reader should read it.?

Thanks for adding to the thread. However I will not promote your story if you do not edit it. Your missing the reason why the reader should read it.?

OH sorry, I just added it :blush:

This is very helpful. Thank you.
If anyone is interested in my story or any of my stories here’s the links.
My Dragon Lover

20201217_205744

Pregnant by the Mafia Leader

It’s full CC for both the mc family and love interest family. Mc also include body type choices including plus.

Title : Pregnant by the Mafia Leader

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 13 (more episodes coming soon)

Customization: yes. Full cc includes body type.

Story Description:
Olivia, daughter of the president, falls hard for Italian American mafia leader Dante Valentino after a few days. Drama and lies awaits her when she’s expecting his child.

Ah sorry… just added it in :+1:t4:

Sorrry about that :sweat_smile:

Hey Everyone,

There are only a few days left until this thread is locked. If your post is missing something (please see above) your story will not be promoted.

Please keep in mind that I will not be doing any R4R until after the launch.