ATTENTION! Episodepromoteyourstorydot.com is launching. I NEED STORIES TO PROMOTE! FREE STORY PROMOTION!

Hey Everyone,

There are only a few days left until this thread is locked. If your post is missing something (please see above) your story will not be promoted.

Please keep in mind that I will not be doing any R4R until after the launch.

missing genre? please add

1 Like

hey missing genre, can you please add it? Thanks

I edited it and added my Instagram and why readers should check it out.
Sorry

1 Like

Thanks I uploaded stories now so I thanks again for editing it.

1 Like

No problem thanks for letting me know. :relaxed:

Hey! My story isn’t out yet and I was wondering when I do publish, if you can add my story on your website? I understand if it’s not possible! Good luck with the launch!

1 Like

Yes! Keep me posted.

1 Like

Of course! & thank you. :revolving_hearts:

Adjusted it! Thank you for telling me.

1 Like

Wow this is amazing!
Here’s my story!

@Fiffy for the beautiful cover!
TITLE: Be My Princess
STORY: In this modern day era; you are an average college student when you discover your family secret: You are betrothed to the crown prince. Will yo pull through or will you change the monarchy for the better?
Author: Rahdia
Genre: Drama, Romance etc
Choices, Full CC
Episodes: 26 (Fully Released)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4734924386140160
My instagram @th3punkprincess08.episode art
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrT92Prrjds

Love the idea! :heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

I am still a new writer
My story is : FT: The Magical Mirror
story link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6746937628491776
genre :fantasy
cover :

1 Like

LINK - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4618760976662528
STORY - FT: TO THE HELL & BACK!
INSTAGRAM : @daemaris.epi
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery/Action

DESCRIPTION:
“Him: Hm, I can feel that you are just an ordinary dirty human. I sense nothing special about you, to be exact. What are you doing in this world full of creatures, aren’t you lost little doe?”
Her name is DEIANEIRA. And she will be not another flower! Picked for her beauty and thrown out to die.But She will be WILD, hard to find and IMPOSSIBLE to forget. (Original qute: Erin Van Vuren)

THE COVER IS JUST TEMPORARY (because of the lack of time I had ugh )

THERE: (will be limited CC/is not yet) (1LI - may be one more as a female in the future)

REASON: Well I don’t really know but fairytales are my life. So I am pretty proud about this one I did it on a last minute and I like to think it’s not bad for the lack of time I had. If you are looking for something mysterious, for a world full of creatures and tales with a bit of romace of course wink wink and A BIG WAR full of action ! Then this is your thing. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Nice cover.

1 Like

Can you guys read all 8 chapters? Thank you.

This website sounds like it will be super helpful! I would love to have my story featured on it :blob_sun:

Title: FT: The Emperor
Author: Maia Rose
Instagram: @maiarosewrites
Genre: Drama
Number of Episodes: 3, more coming soon!
Art style: Limelight

Description: Florian Empire had it all; money, looks, fame. He was the master; the world his chessboard. But power has its price. A price which everyone must be willing to pay.

Why should readers check it out? If you enjoy stories about celebrities learning to adapt to the “real world” this might be a good match for you! I believe my story is unique because it has a male main character who has a distinct personality. While he starts out as an overconfident Hollywood actor, he slowly learns to become a more selfless person with the help of some newfound friends (and enemies). It features a bit of romance, comedy, and lots of drama.

1 Like

Hey hun, I can’t wait till your website is launched, I’ll keep in mind to sign up once it is AND to recommend it to my friends who also have their stories written! :star_struck:
~Also thank you for helping out episode authors to get their story out there and noticed, it really means alot! :sunflower: :heart:

~Here Are My Story Details Below!

STORY DETAILS:* :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (more episodes coming soon!)
Author: Valentina
IG: @valentina_.episode
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila:Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro (El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses path with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say, The most beautiful are the most dangerous…

REASON TO READ:
Blinding Beauty, is a story with an startlingly original plot accompanied with advanced directing. Read to follow the journey of a strong and fierce MC who’s life took a dark turn the moment she met him… El Tigre
This mafia story is one that shows a mix of the reality of the mafia life along with fiction events tied up with it. One of reasons for which I created this story was for it to stand out of all the other great mafia stories on the episode platform, for readers to read the unexpected.
~Includes: Beautiful art scenes made by a talented artist on IG & Forums: @ladiablitaart
~Genres Included: Romance, Drama, Action/Adventure, & Thriller
It would mean a lot if anybody could give my story a chance, as the time and dedication I put into it throughout the year! :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Title : So Much Drama
Author : Will Stratford
Instagram : @willstratford.episode
Genre : Comedy/Romance
Chapters : 5 (more coming soon)
Style : Limelight
Description : So Much Drama tells the story of Hayley, a first year counselor at Camp Bankside. Will Hayley be able to navigate the ins and outs of camp and romance?
Reason To Read: So Much Drama is a light-hearted comedy/romance story that is the first installment in the Camp Bankside series. Each story will follow a different counselor at Camp Bankside as they manage all of the drama and fun of a summer at camp.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5609067568103424
Cover :

1 Like

Hey sorry,
Psychopathic |8 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

2 Likes