ATTENTION! Episodepromoteyourstorydot.com is launching NEED STORIES! FREE PROMOTION

Hey Everyone It has been brought to my attention that a lot of episode authors do not have an Instagram account or Facebook. Its a surprise to me, however I get it. Therefore, this thread is for those authors
For those who haven’t heard about www.episodepromoteyourstory.com , it is a place for authors to promote their story, it doesn’t matter if you have more than 10k, 20k in reads. All stories submitted will be promoted on all platforms. Each day a different genre is promoted

You can post your stories below or you can click the link !

13 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Hi! If you love romance, passion and mystery, don’t miss it! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Title: Hard to Resist
Author: Amanda Schaeffer
Genre: Romance/Drama
Languages: English/Spanish (separate versions)
# of chapters: 27, more coming soon!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4504668667772928
Instagram: @amanda.schaeffer.episode

Description: “You rebuild your life and become a renowned entrepreneur. But a love from the past reappears in your planned life…Will he be the only one interested in conquering your heart?” // “Rehaces tu vida y te conviertes en una empresaria de renombre. Pero un amor del pasado vuelve a tu planeada vida. ¿Será el único interesado en conquistarte?”

Cover:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this :heart_eyes::heart: Just signed up.

I think I already sign my fantasy story up before you launch. Haven’t seen it on the website yet, but I assume it cause you have a lot of people. I have read a couple of the suggested stories though.

Thanks for making this thread! I’d love some extra reads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Genre: Fantasy / Mystery / Comedy

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

1 Like

about to sign up❤️

Hello, thanks for this thread, I’d love for my story to be promoted :hugs::hugs:

Story Name: The Prisoner
Genre: Romance
Author’s Name on Episode App: Marion
Author’s Instagram ID: @a_safe_danger
Story Description: “ Your crown has been taken away from you and you have seven days left to live. Everything changes when a mysterious man comes into your life. Will he help you reclaim your throne?”
Small Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387507418824704

1 Like

Hey did you provide everything needed before the launch day. I posted a few times that if something was missing then story will not be posted. And what was the name of your story?

Hi and thanks so much for this! I would love the extra reads :hugs:
Title: FT: Sanctum
By: Naoba (IG: @noone.writes)
Genre: Adventure
Description: In this retelling of Robin Hood, Robin must juggle his love life, his duties as prince and his double life as the leader of an unruly gang of bandits while trying to stay alive in Sanctum!
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6620874109812736

Story Features:

• Male MC
  • 1 Love interest
  • Point system
  • Full CC
  • mini games

Cover:

1 Like

I am pretty sure i did

Okay. I will definitely go back to the thread and check this out. If you did, we were provide you a special promotion just for the mishap. Thank you again for the support.

1 Like

Story promoted.

Thanks for this thread! :butterfly:
My story My Soul’s Desire is out and has 6 episodes!
A happy ending wasn’t in store for them. Gone separate ways, growing without each other.
Miya swore off love, while he never forgot her.
What will happen when two worlds collide?
Limelight
Art scenes/customization
Genre: Drama/romance
Ongoing

I also have a new cover that will be out for it soon :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here is my story :blush:

Author: Syd Ren

Story: All for Me

Episodes: 4 (More coming)

Genre: Romance/Drama/Thriller

Type: Limelight

Instagram: Sydren_Episode

Description:He’s stern & powerful, nothing like you as a carefree artist working to make it in this world. What happens when you find yourself working for him? Can you obey? Or be disciplined?

Story Link:

Small Cover: All_for_Me_posterThumb_55ftOaNIPl

Large Cover: All_for_Me_posterImage_WFw2iaygyO

1 Like

This will be promoted tomorrow. Thanks for the submission. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Thank you for the thread and here’s my story :

Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

I’m just going to promote this story here just in case :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you :blush::heart:

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers!

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

1 Like

Doing special promotion next week this will be added. The team and I are updating the website on Sunday. Can you please provide a cover? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like