@Liza1989
@Ayu
@Venni
@LightNinja
@Teahwalker
And
@QueenMilii

And all other people that wants to be in my story:
I want to to say thank u for participating to be a character in my story. I am sorry that I haven’t published my story yet even tho I planned it for a long time :sweat: but I promise u guys that I will publish my story soon as soon as I get everything approved and that it’s perfect for u guys to read. To the other people who is reading this, it is not too late to be part of my story. If u want ur character to be in my story just go to my thread and tell me there or u can just tell me ur character details here and the outfits u want them in :grin:. Soon I will publish my story and I hope u guys will enjoy it. love u guys :blush: Don’t forget to tag ur friends to be part of my story.

8 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

Thats Great News Love!!!

1 Like

That’s great! I can’t wait to read your story :smiley:

1 Like

its all good, take your time! im hoping to publish my first story soon too. what’s the name of your story? sorry if you told me already.

1 Like

It’s alright don’t worry😊

It’s called:

The nerd and the bad boy

3 Likes

thank you so much. I will definitely read it.

2 Likes

It’s no big deal. Just take as much time as you needed to get your story completed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

do you have IG? i can follow you there to stay up to date. :smiley: mine is venni.episode. i dont do too much on it yet but i check it more often than the forums. usually.

1 Like

take your time and make your story the greatest you possibly can, it’s always worth the wait. can’t wait to read your story tho luv!

2 Likes

I do not have Instagram

1 Like

okay, just dont forget to let me know! lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok😊