Auror High| 4 | RP thread

Venus

"Yeah, " She took a deep breath. “And Tay, you a aren’t boring.”

@ChayChay @bpalmer1398

Taylor

He smiled a little when she said that. It made him feel a little better.

@bpalmer1398
@Ms.Kate

Venus

"Love you, " She accidentally said. She shook her head, “Bye guys.”

@ChayChay @bpalmer1398

Bo
Her I love you sounded so sincere. I looked at Tay. “You alright buddy?”
@ChayChay

Taylor

“I will be.” He watched Vee walk out. He hoped she was okay. He did love her too. He was conflicted. “Thanks for not leaving me too.”

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“Im not leaving you alone while you are like this.” I say knowing the look on his face.
@ChayChay

Venus

She walked out and tried not to cry. That was a lot to take in. Finding out your boyfriend is dating two other people and deciding who he’s going to keep soon. She went to her dorm to get ready to go to the pool.

Approachable

Taylor

He couldn’t even look up at Bo. He didn’t know how he felt right now. He need a drink or ten to drown out everything.

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“Tay its ok. Look at me.” I say as I walk to him and sit on the floor so he is looking at me by looking at the floor. “Talk to me I am here to listen and not judge.”
@ChayChay

Taylor

“It’s just so hard ya know. I mean I have feelings for all three of y’all. I feel like I’m hurting all of y’all no matter what I choose.” He started to cry.

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“It ok I dont speak for all of us but I wont be hurt no matter your decision I just want you happy.” I say as I take his hand. “Please dont cry.”
@ChayChay

Taylor

He wipes his eyes with his other hand. “Sorry it’s just when I think about hurting y’all it hurts me.” He said in all honesty.

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“Buddy its ok you arent hurting us. At least not me I get it.” I say as I hug him.
@ChayChay

Taylor

“Thanks Bo.” He looks down at him and kisses his forehead.

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“Im here for you no matter what Taylor.” I say as I smile at him and squeeze his hand.
@ChayChay

Venus

I grabbed a drink from my cupboard and disguised it in a bottle. I went to the pool.

Orp havent really had any of my characters talk to anyone for what seems like ages so is anyone approachable?

ORP I have… I cant remember his name right this second

Orp Arroyo? I have Sophia in her dorm eating and Lyla in her dorm doing idk

ORP yes him that is the name I was kind of close with what I was thinking (Arrowo?)
Arroyo
I was roaming the halls and I didnt really know what I was doing.
@zoe4564