Auror High| 4 | RP thread

Bo
I kissed him as I held him close. I wanted him to be all mine really bad but I would have to see what he decided.
@ChayChay

Taylor

We stood there in the water kissing. I then made a dark rain cloud cover us from all sides. So nobody could see us. “Now nobody can see.”

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“Is that your way of saying your mine right now?”
@ChayChay

Taylor

“Yes. It is.”

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“Heck yeah.” I say as I pull him as close to me as I can. I smiler as I hug him and lay my head on his shoulder. I trace his tattoos with my finger. “I love you Tay.”
@ChayChay

Taylor

“I love you too. I wanted to take each of you on a date. However someone thought not everyone would be up for that.”

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“I like this. This makes me really happy im surrounded by my two favorite things.”
@ChayChay

Taylor

“Water and clouds?” He asks playing stupid.

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“No your arms body and soul.” I say as I kiss him. “Well and maybe water.” I I move my arms to his waist and my hand asr on his lower back right above his but.
@ChayChay

Taylor

“Well that’s three or four things not two goofy.” He laughed. He held Bo close.

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“Ok I kind of added stuff as I thought about it.” I giggle. I cuddled in to him smiling.
@ChayChay

Taylor

“Oh okay baby.” I say before I kiss him.
I loved we were surrounded by the cloud.

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“This is really peaceful.” I grabbed his butt a little.
@ChayChay

tayor

“Oh…” he said when he grabbed his butt. “Yes it isn’t babe. Even better because your here.”

@bpalmer1398

Sophia

“Yeah my adoptive mother bought it but I o ly got a gift card to get a hot choclate and donut.”

@bpalmer1398

Bo
“I sort I should have warned you.” I say as I love my hand. “I agree its better with you too.”
@ChayChay

Nathaniel
“Ok baby girl…”
@ChayChay

Aria

“Why don’t you check on annalisa?”

@gracers2002

Taylor

“It’s okay. I like it. It just surprised me.”

@bpalmer1398

Nathaniel
“Alright.” He pulls out his phone and texts Annalisa.

Hey Annalisa, I had a nightmare and I thought I lost you. Just wanted to make sure you were okay. Love you.

@ChayChay

Aria

“I figured it would help you feel better.” She smiled to him.

@gracers2002