Author AA's Detailed Book Reviews! (OPEN)

Hello, Author AA here once again! Nowadays (especially on the weekends) I tend to have lots of free time and I was thinking: “Why not review some stories?” So here I am!

Before requesting, I highly suggest you read my rules and look over my grading criteria.

• I will only read the first three episodes of your story and I will most likely never read more than three unless I’m really interested in your story.
  • I understand you may feel offended when I give you feedback, but please do not push your personal feelings onto me. The point of my reviews is to be honest with you so I can help you grow as a writer. If somebody isn’t honest with you, who else will?
  • You don’t have to agree with the things I say. I’m simply giving you my perspective. I may think differently than other reviews and that’s okay. As a writer, you should understand that your audience will consist of people with diverse interests. Not all of us wants the same thing when it comes to reading.
  • I am very detailed when it comes to writing reviews. I like to point out as many errors as I possibly can so I can help you fix them, whether it’s with direction or just written dialogue. Don’t expect me to finish quickly and don’t rush me either. I swear I will get your review done, even if life may get in the way.
  • I will take only seven requests at a time. After all seven slots are taken, nobody else will be allowed to submit a request. I was originally going to allow people to submit their stories even after all slots were taken so they could get first priority, but I realized that was unfair. Slots are on a first come, first serve basis.
  • I will read your story even if it’s unpublished. You just need to make sure there is at least one episode completed so I can provide you with proper feedback.
  • When I do finish your review, please acknowledge me somehow. Whenever I finish reviews, sometimes I get a response and sometimes I don’t, which makes me wonder if you even saw the review in the first place. Some sort of acknowledgement from you would be nice after I finish because it would let me know that my efforts didn’t go to waste.

I grade on a 60 point scale, which you can find here.

Story Title:
Status (Published/Unpublished):
Short Description:
Cover Art (if any):
Episodes:
Genre:
Story Link:

1. @/aishani - Sinister Love

I hope my reviews can help you grow as a writer! :blush:

12 Likes

Thank you so much for this! I have an unpublished story.
Title: Incognito
Short description: The internet is mysterious, dangerous and vast. Are you willing to dwell in it to find your missing sister?
Episodes: 1
Genre: Mystery

I’ll start reading ASAP! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this. :blush:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hi, Kana! I’ve finished your review. Please let me know your thoughts and like I said, I’d gladly read your next 2 episodes when they’re completed. I hope my feedback helps you! :blush:

1 Like

Will get to it right now!

1 Like

Story Title: i-Humanoids.
Short Description: A robot developed sentience & escaped to the outside world. How long can his identity stay hidden? Will you accept him into your life?
Cover Art (if any):

Episodes: 21
Genre: Sci-fi

1 Like

I’ll start reading soon!

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. I have taken note of what you have said and will make amends. I will contact you when I am stuck finding the problem but so far your review has been pretty informative. Once again, thank you!

Of course, it was my pleasure to read your story!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thead :heart:
Story Title: OM: The Hydra Spell
Short Description: A spell from Hydra is out of control! You and your twin alien brother are the only ones that can stop it! Can they break the spell to save the galaxy on time? Full CC 1LI Choices
Cover Art (if any):
OM_A_Spell_Too_Far_posterThumb_JVIO785ikJ
Episodes: 4
Genre: Sci-Fi (mystery/fantasy)
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Putting it on the list!

1 Like

Hii
Thanku for doing reviews! :v:t2:

Here’s my story :point_down:t2:

Story Title: OM: Mission Abort
Description: You & Ritwik can’t bear each other but what will happen when a ghost comes into your lives and turns it upside down. Will you be able to work together and solve this case? Art,CC
Genre: Comedy

Link- Mission Abort

1 Like

Added to the list!

Thanku :heart:

1 Like

Title: Her Stolen Dream
Description: A royal engagement between Chloe and Liam goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must protect the prince and kingdom. What will happen when she’s stuck with the prince?
Cover:

Episodes: 5
Genre: Adventure / Fantasy
Link: Her Stolen Dream

Thank you so much for doing this.

Added to the list!

1 Like

@Goji

Your review has been completed! Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you need assistance.

1 Like

@HazelJ

Your review has been completed! I wish you luck on your next project.

1 Like

Story Title:
Death on the Beach
Short Description:
April, an aspiring writer, is suffering from writers block. But after an altercation on the beach, stumbles on top of a dead body! Will inspiration strike first, or the killer?
Cover Art (if any):

Episodes:
3 so far
Genre:
Mystery / Comedy
Story Link:
Link

2 Likes