Author name no longer clickable?

Someone suggested it may be an Android deal…are there any affected iPhone users?

1 Like

It was the same for me. They’re aware and my info will be sent to the team working on this matter.

2 Likes

Seems to be a recurring pattern.

3 Likes

I’m an Android user as well. Not sure why this “update” wasn’t applied to all platforms instead of just one :thinking:

Update: couple of my Apple user friends are also no longer able to go to the author profile by tapping their name :eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t anymore. I got an update yesterday and since then, I can’t tap the icon.

3 Likes

they’re just out here fixing everything… that didn’t need to be fixed

3 Likes

I’ve noticed it too, very annoying. You can click on the three dots from the story and then you can choose “Author profile”, so you don’t have to search it then (:

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I resorted to…guess it’s all platforms now, Apple included.

Thank you for keeping me posted :blush:

And if anyone else noticed, some animations you pick on your profile covers your bio, like the guitar animation or punch.

What are they up to? :joy:

1 Like

No, I haven’t noticed that lol

1 Like

I haven’t updated my app yet, so I can still click on author profiles. I do hope it’s just an error they’re planning to fix though!

2 Likes

I think you’re better off not updating it then :rofl:
Enjoy it while you can!

1 Like

I thought I was the only one having this problem and this feature was working fine til I did the last update for episode.

2 Likes

Seems to be a permanent change sigh

1 Like

I hate this bug so much!

I don’t think it’s a huge bug because you can just do this.:cupid:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

I think just removing features and creating extra steps is one of my UI pet peeves, so I’m grouchy about it :joy:

Also, usually bugs are prioritized partially by how many complaints they get so I figured I’d add mine to the chorus, though there are bigger things to fix, I suppose.

1 Like

They had it before though. :sunglasses:

1 Like