Author's Group (Creative Writers)

THIS IS NOT A GROUP WHERE WE POST STUFF. JUST A GROUP CHAT WHERE WE CAN TALK AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT!

Hey there! I’m thinking of making an Author’s Group with a couple creative writers :sparkles: I feel like there might be more writers than coders so if you’re interested, read below:

• This group is for mainly writers, so if you’re into coding but not into writing at all, please refrain from joining.
    *This group is kinda fun. I wanna have friends who are interested in writing too! (Might sound cliche or smth but I need it :sweat_smile::kissing_closed_eyes:)
  • Be kind. If you’re rude, we’ll remove you.
    *Be ready to help out each other.

How to join;

1. DM me on Instagram @/talesbygowri
  2. Send a little something you’ve written
  3. Only a few people will be selected :pleading_face:

Thank you and if no one joins, well forget this even happened :sweat_smile:
And again, the group is just a fun group where we can help each other out while having fun etc :kissing_closed_eyes:

P.S: Please tell me if it’s the wrong category :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Tags:
Please lmk if you wanna be removed. I’m not social so I don’t know many of y’all :sweat_smile:

@lanafrazer_episode @CassiCat @writtenbyace04 @jordann.epi @RJK @bakedpotato @covinhas.episode @M_H_C_Episode @episode.lillz @annalilac @Jade135 @angie.g @juliewrites @baechulgi @scarlettm @alexieein @xgeorgia @NancyM @Nora_Amalie @Rolayne

8 Likes

Sure, I’ll join!

2 Likes

Just send you dialogue? Sure, I will so later when I am free.

2 Likes

Ofc😚

1 Like

I’d love to join, but unfortunately I don’t have an Insta account :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohk. No probs. If I find a way to do it differently, I’ll let you know :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That’s very sweet of you! :pleading_face: Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to join I’m a writer and a coder :grin:

1 Like

Ofc! Could you DM me on Instagram @/talesbygowri

1 Like

Oh I don’t have a insta

1 Like

The group is on IG but if I find another way, I’ll let you know :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes ok.

1 Like

Thx for the tag, I’ll try join (:

1 Like

Ofc😚

1 Like

Just a reminder: This is not a group where we post stuff and tips on Instagram, this is just to help each other out while having fun. :sweat_smile:.

I would love to join but unfortunately I really don’t have time for it right now :weary:

1 Like

Ah no probs Anna! All I’d do in the group chat would be spamming everyone with memes so yeah :see_no_evil::sparkles:
Take care😚

1 Like

jnkqncjkwj unrelated but I’m so happy to be tagged in something​:see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

I want to participate too!!!:blush:
I will send you a dm!!!

1 Like

Ofccc😚

1 Like