Authors Promote Your Story! *R4R CLOSED*

Thank you :blush:

Thank you so much for creating this thread, my name is Daybreak and I’m a new Episode writer. I"m currently working on more than one story at the moment. I’m re-writing my fantasy series called Darkness By The Midnight Flame. I’ve got one Episode called The Dark Flowers that gets updated as often as I can. The other one I’m working on is based on my life. I was abused for eight and a half years and was also involved in three abusive relationships. Two people who claimed to be my friend and my ex-boyfriend who starved me and tried to kill me. The Episodes are called My Fears Relieved (which is already up) and Escaping The Monsters which I’m still working on. If anyone here would care to read them I’d appreciate it a lot. My profile name (sorry if that’s not what it’s called on the app) is Daybreak Saige and my Instagram is daybreak.saige I’ll be posting sneak peeks and art things there. At first I didn’t want to write about my abuse but my family told me so many time that writing about it would help, and it does. It’s taken a lot of courage to write these and it’s still very hard. Thank you again for creating this thread to help new writers like me. It means a lot. I hope I didn’t go into too much detail I tend to do that sometimes.

~Daybreak <><

1 Like

Looks amazing!

1 Like

Your story was incredible!

1 Like

Thanks. I hope you like it.

1 Like

Sounds great, I’ll go check it out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, yours sounds really interesting! I’m going to go check it out!

1 Like

Not looking for R4r, just here to promote! Thank you for this thread! I’m going to check out your story :smile:

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158583957782528

2 Likes

Well then here is mine. Hope you guys try it. This is my first story and i would love some feedbacks to improve. I am up for rfr too. Let me know if u r interested.

Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts Golden Desires
Genre: fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 7 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @epi.madhubhgd
Cover:

2 Likes

Looks so cool!!

1 Like

Ohhhh! I know lots of people will enjoy this!!

1 Like

Aww thank you. I hope u check it out and recommend it to others.
My IG : @epi.madhubhgd If u have one, you can give a shoutout too.

1 Like

Will give it a read! Don’t have an Instagram dedicated to episode yet, only my personal. I will put it in my recommended if you want!

1 Like

Sure! I would love that!

1 Like

Where are do u that? where do u recommend?

1 Like

On your profile there should be a button at the bottom with a plus symbol saying, “stories I recommend.” With that you are able to add stories from your favorites. :grin:

1 Like

Also, where or who did your cover art? It’s really good

oh okay. that button. i remember. thank you.

1 Like

Hi! Would you be interested in a R4R?

Title: Between Two Worlds

Author: Ari

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 6 (ongoing)

Style: LL Story

Description: Isla, a powerful vampire hunter, thinks she has everything figured out, only to learn that the supernatural world is not as simple as it seems.

Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5687909474959360

1 Like

Thanks for sharing:) I’ll check it out!

Title: Deadly Secrets
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Chapters: 4
Author: TamiRose
Style: LIMELIGHT
Description:
A strange man enters MC’s life and drops a bombshell on her. Will she ever come to accept the, Deadly Secret, she’s been told?

1 Like