Authors Promote Your Story! *R4R CLOSED*

Thank you!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Would you maybe want to do a R4R? Here’s mine:
Author: Daybreak DBTMF
Story Title: My Fears Relieved | Silent Tears Shed In Quiet 1
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: Abuse is something that sadly can occur most anywhere. However rescue is something I never thought would happen. [Based on my ow real-life abuse story]
Chapter: 3 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5588357891817472
Instagram: @daybreak.episode
Cover:

2 Likes

It seems interesting, Yes we can do a rfr. visit this thread. I may have some rules there.

I completely understand the whole “not liking to be rushed” thing. :slight_smile: I hope you’ll enjoy My Fears Relieved and I’m sure I’ll like yours as well! I’ve already added it to my favorites. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure thanks. u can send ss of my story in my thread. Have u filled the form in the linktree. So i remember your story.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here are my stories if anyone is interested! :sparkling_heart:

Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:
Dying_Love_rS_posterThumb_a6zwWpkchq

Title: Donor Baby
Genre: Comedy
Brief Description: Desperate for money, Quinn sells her eggs. What happens when her Donor Baby shows up years later?
Cover:
Donor_Baby_QA_posterThumb_3OMkg8P5UU
Link:

1 Like

Would you mind telling me what SS stands for and what the question on your form means? It says “How many chapters do u need for a R4R”

1 Like

All good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love to! I have schools atm but will try to read it as soon as possible. Looks amazing!

1 Like

Looks awesome! Can tell you’ve worked really hard on it! :smile:

No problem! Will be sure to check them out. They look so amazimg! Who did the cover are? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my story me and my friends made!
Story title: 8 letters
Author: Episodewriters
Description: Love him or hate him, there’s no middle ground when it comes to Archer. Smart, dangerous and devilishly handsome, he’ll push you to the extremes to get what he wants…You.
Cc: limited
Instagram: It’s in our bio when you enter our episode profile/fanmail.
Genre: romance/comedy
Style: ink
episodes: 7
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921441953939456
Here’s the photo of the cover

1 Like

Seems amazing!

1 Like

Thanks so much gorgeous. You’re right, my eyes and hands were killing me haha :):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

how may chapters do u want me to read from your story? is it 3 or 5 or 4? The same no. of chapters you have to read from mine.

1 Like

Thanks so much! & I made my covers :blush:

1 Like

SS means screenshots

Honestly same! I don’t think I would feel so numb lol :slight_smile:

You’re obviously really talented! Can’t wait to check them out!!! :grinning:

1 Like

I read the first three chapters and I’m loving the story! I will definitely keep reading! Keep up the good work!!

1 Like