[AVAILABLE] Salbat's Help Center (coding help and guide, character cards, splashes, advice, etc.)

:bat: Welcome to Salbat’s Help Center! :bat:

This help center is available to everyone who wants to request character cards, splashes but also for those who need help with coding errors, or those who simply are in need of advice!

Below you’ll find all the different available services, kindly fill in the form through the provided link, and do not forget to read the rules!

:bat: Requests are completely free of charge! :bat:

Advice/Opinion

What does this service do?
This service is for you who is in need of advice or an opinion on absolutely anything.

How to request this service?
Simply type in “Request - Advice/Opinion” in the PM’s topic title, and let me know what you need help with!

Example of request PM:

Kindly do not use the linked request form to request this service.

Code Help/Guide

This service is for helping you out with your coding errors, or to simply guide you to find a solution. It is not for me to write you a full episode or code you a full scene/template.

How things work when requesting this service?
I will first reach back to you, either with suggestions of videos or pages for solutions to help you. Or If I am certain and know the solution then I would help you 100% myself and provide the functioning coding.

Simply type in “Request - Code Help” in the PM’s topic title, and let me know what you need help with!

Example of request PM:

Character Cards

This service is to request a character card for yourself, of your own character or your OCs. Character Cards are used for varies of reasons, including: meet the character, sharing character details with other authors or readers, and even when requesting edits!

You first fill in the linked request form with all the details you can provide me with, and sometime later you’ll see a message from me either here on the forums or Instagram (depending on your answers in the submitted request form). Then I’d immediately start working on your request, and post the completed request on this thread.

Find the linked request form below, fill in the details and submit it. Do not forget to check the rules and find the secret password!

Below are examples to view from this service, they are not for use.

Kindly use the linked request form to request this service.

Splashes

This service is to request a splash for your story. Splashes include all from warning, to intro and outro, and even volume and sound splashes.

You first fill in the linked request form with all the details you can provide me with, and sometime later you’ll see a message from me either here on the forums or Instagram (depending on your answers in the submitted request form). Then I’d immediately start working on your request, and post the completed request on this thread.

Find the linked request form below, fill in the details and submit it. Do not forget to check the rules and find the secret password!

Below are examples to view from this service, they are not for use.

Example One:

Example Two:

Story title/description

This service is for you who is need of help with coming up with a story title to fit your description, or if you struggle to shorten your description down to 180 characters (Episode limit).

Simply type in “Request - Story title/description” in the PM’s topic title, and let me know what you need help with!

I will answer back to you through the PM you’ve created, and help out with what you’ve requested.

Example of request PM:

:bat: Commissions are charged! Check each service for prices. :bat:

XXXX

All commissions will be coming sometime soon. To stay up to date with changes and updates occurring on this thread, change the bell of this topic to “Watching” or “Tracking”.

:bat: Rules are available to read. Make sure you read thoroughly before you request. :bat:

Read this.

By submitting any kind of request (free and paid) you AGREE to the following:

• I understand that I should not request the same thing from multiple artists.
  • I understand that Salbat needs time to finish my and others request.
  • I understand that Character Cards and Splashes will be watermarked by Salbat, and I won’t ask for it to be removed.
  • I understand that I am NOT allowed to sell or claim any of Salbat’s work as my own.
  • I understand that I am allowed to use what I requested from Salbat on ONLY Episode and Instagram.
  • I understand that breaking any rules stated here on the forums by Salbat will result in blocking.
  • I understand that Salbat has the right to share her work, what I requested, on both the forums and Instagram.
  • I will be kind to everyone here and to Salbat.
  • I understand that Salbat might take up to a day or even up to a week to complete my request.

Kindly respect these rules. Everything takes effort and time to be completed. I’d appreciate it if you’re kind and patient.

Secret Password

Passwords
:bat: Character Cards/Splash: Bat Art

:bat: Questions you might have, are answered here. :bat:

Q&A

Q1. Is credit necessary?

Answer: Yes! It is.

Q2. Are you hiring?

Answer: As for now, not really, no!

Q3. I want to be part of your help center. How can I know when you will be hiring?

Answer: Let me know that you want to take part in my help center and I will remember to tag you once I’m hiring!

Q4. I want to support you. May I and how can I support you?

Answer: You absolutely can! There are different ways for you to support me, such as following me on Instagram, recommending my help center to others, and even reading and sharing my stories (once I publish), spending gems, and even tipping me on ko-fi!

Q5. I need this on a deadline. What now?

Answer: Let me know! All my services are free of charge for rushed requests (not commissions). Do request a bit earlier than the deadline though! At least 3-4 days prior, thank you!

PS. If you have any questions that are not answered/stated here, then do not hesitate to reach out to me under this thread, or through PM as well.

Notice

I wanted to add a quick message here that I also want to be satisfied with the complete product, however if you are satisfied, then so am I. I’d also like for you to respect that I have my own life events which means I could take time to finish your request (possibly up to a week or so, depending on complexity and my schedule). I love to help out with whatever it is you need, but that also requires patience and kindness from your side (and mine of course).

So I’ll kindly like to ask you to not rush me.

Links to Forms

Link to Request Form: https://forms.gle/KjjeRkfqqih4uqyg7

Link to Ko-fi

Support Me!

Last but not least, thank you to everyone who has liked, read, shared, bookmarked, and submitted a request/commission request.

Love,
Salbat :bat:

25 Likes

code

it is showing an error for my walking and exiting even thou i have followed the instructions

1 Like

Hello,
Have you read the instructions on how to request and the rules? If not, then kindly do that.

3 Likes

Hey, I want to request 2 character cards.

Password: Art

First
Character Details
  1. Body: Male Soft Body (Rose 03)
  2. Brow: Round Medium (Deep brown)
  3. Hair: Crew Cut (Black Dark)
  4. Eyes: Oval Wide (Brown Black)
  5. Face: Diamond Soft
  6. Nose: Grecian Narrow
  7. Lips: Medium Heart (Beige Rose)

Pose: idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop

Theme: Galaxy

Colour: Dark Blue

Bg

Font

Extra: Keep the character till the waist and keep it big.

Outfit
  1. Belted Above Ankle Cuff Pants Denim
  2. Open Unbuttoned Collared Shirt Cotton (Dark Green)
  3. Metal Face Watch Metal Gold
  4. Sneakers Chunky Rubber Rainbow
Second
Summary

Body: Female Generic Body (Rose 03)
Brow: Arched Thick Styled (Deep Brown)
Hair: Short High Ponytail (Cool Dark Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide (Brown Black)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Beige Rose)

Pose: idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop

Bg

Theme: Mountains
Colour: Teal/light blue
Font: Same as before
Extra: Same as before

Outfit
  1. Flared Jumpsuit Polyester Complex Color
  2. Stitched Mid Sleeve Jacket Linen Teal Blue
  3. Strapped Accented Watch Face Metal Gold
  4. Pearl Earrings
  5. Thin Tied Gladiator Sandals Leather Brown Oak
2 Likes

Hello,
I’m really happy to hear that you want to request from me. But have you read the whole post? Rules included? Cause I have hidden a password to make sure whoever is requesting have read everything.

However, I will now also make an exception and accept your request, once you’ve written the password (kindly blur it), but I do want to ask you to please use the forms I have linked to submit any request(s) in the future.

Also:

1. Do you want me to add your characters names, or no?
  2. Is this only an appearance character card? (Considering the whole outfit won’t be visible once I only cut to waist.)
  1. What color?
1 Like
  1. No need to
  2. I’m not sure what appearance CC means
  3. brown pale [sorry I forgot to add]

I did. Just added the outfit portion and I did not have any inspiration.

I promise I read the rules but missed that arrow : )

2 Likes

Okay! Would you prefer me leaving that bit empty or add “Character Card” ? Or I can add in my watermark. Which do you prefer?

I trust you :wink:

There is no request! Are you sure you’ve submitted it?

That I’ll be just adding the characters appearance info, and not their outfit.

Thank you!

1 Like

@AdriGarai09

Your request is now complete. I have finished both the character cards. Let me know if you want me to change anything. (PM me in that case!)

Completed Request

Let me know what you think, and if there’s any changes you want me to make.

Love,
Salbat. :bat: :hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@ChristinaCh

Your request is now complete. I have finished the character card. Let me know if you want me to change anything. (PM me in that case!)

Completed Request

Extra

Let me know what you think, and if there’s any changes you want me to make. Thank you so much for requesting!

Love,
Salbat. :bat: :hearts:

2 Likes

Hi, @Salbat.Author! I truly appreciate it!! Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course! You’re welcome. :relaxed::heart:

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

@MrsJenniferEpi

Your request is now complete. I have finished your requested splash!

Completed Request

Let me know what you think, and if there’s any changes you want me to make.
Thank you so much for requesting!

Love,
Salbat. :bat: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Salbat.Author

I have a question that is concern but i already your rules. @Salbat.Author

So, Question is:

Do you also make story idea with story titles to match the story title. @Salbat.Author
Like can you match titles with story idea with genre and make it fix with the story title.

2 Likes

When will you open coding commissions? I might need help with a few scenes in order to publish my UL entry in time. In addition, do you have examples of coded scenes?

3 Likes

Hello there @Kande10!

Thank you for reaching out.
If I understood you correctly:
I help come up with story titles for your stories, I require your story description and if necessary, then also a bit more about the plot.

So, yes I do help coming up with story titles that fit your story plot, story description, and genre!

I have helped a couple of people with shortening their descriptions to the limit (180 characters) and coming up with story titles.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

2 Likes

Hello there @k.klein,

I’m happy to hear that you are interested in my services. Unfortunately, paid commissions won’t be opening until next year (late 2023), because of some laws in my country. I hope you understand.

Examples of coded scenes are yet to come, and would be available once I launch those services.

However, I’m uncertain if I can fix a ko-fi account right now and take you in as an exception, but I think that won’t harm anything.

I would like to also discuss this further through PM with you, if you’re still interested! Regarding the full process, prices, schedule, and your concerns.

Hope you’re having a good day!

2 Likes

Hi good morning @Salbat.Author

I understand you do story title with title coming up and description making. But also, what you mean bit more about the plot

So, you don’t make story plot @Salbat.Author

Story idea plot is when the tittle fixes with story plot that when author start to put everything that is in story plot into the story that fix with title. @Salbat.Author

I not talking about title that fix story plot but if you do make story plot. There is example down below of shop you can see @Salbat.Author

Oh :melting_face:

Example link

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=95d29231e4daefd7JmltdHM9MTY2OTUwNzIwMCZpZ3VpZD0xNDIwN2ZiNC1mN2Q1LTYyN2EtMWU1ZC02ZGE5ZjY0NTYzMmQmaW5zaWQ9NTE5MA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=14207fb4-f7d5-627a-1e5d-6da9f645632d&psq=story+plot+idea&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9nYXRla2VlcGVycHJlc3MuY29tLzEwMC1jcmVhdGl2ZS1wbG90LWlkZWFzLw&ntb=1

Example in this shop too about story idea plot @Salbat.Author

2 Likes

Hello @Kande10,
Thanks for your clarification.

I don’t offer services such as helping authors come up with story plots. So, no, I don’t make story ideas/plot requests.

Hope you’re having a great day/evening/night!

2 Likes