AW Story Contest List

Alright, let’s start making a list of story entries for the new contest. So, drop your story name.

34 Likes

I’ve entered my short story in!

AW: Extinction

3 Likes

Mine is not published yet, but I’ll be entering with my story called: « AW: Colorblind »

3 Likes

Not published yet, AW: India’s Domination

2 Likes

Title: AW: Powerful :blob_hearts:
Author: Lynn (LynnTheAngel On App)
Genre: Thriller/Action/Adventure :palm_tree:
Description: Welcome to the Battle of Carnage! Where the rich and powerful force civilians to participate in a tortuous event every year. There’s only one problem: you’re in it.
(Limelight, Full CC, Choices matter, tappables, advanced directing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201661846159360

2 Likes

AW: Fear To Tread
Mine’s not published yet.

2 Likes

Not Published

• AW: Into The Void
3 Likes

is your story related to the contest or this is a new story for R4R? @Stephany

1 Like

I’m still working on my story. It will be called AW: Lighting Planet

2 Likes

I accidentally misspelled its supposed to be called AW: Lightning Planet

2 Likes

My story is called AW: The Super Seven
Yet to publish!

2 Likes

Mine isn’t published yet, but it’s called AW: Deadtime Stories! :heart:

2 Likes

@Stephany
It has to be related to the um contest

2 Likes

Mine isn’t published yet, but the title is AW: World of Winter

4 Likes

Hello, I saw that this was a contest where you enter your story so that’s why I decided to enter. I’m still a bit confused as to what the contest is cause as I read the posting it didn’t seem very specific, all I knew was that I could enter my story and I thought I would give it a try. This is not for r4r, sorry if my post seemed a bit misguiding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Click on the link to the thread, and np. :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Mine is not published yet. But it is AW: From Earth.

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware that this contest was only for a specific kind of story, I just assumed that you submit any kind of story and the winner will be selected. I apologize for not getting more detail on this thread before entering. Thanks for explaining it to me…

2 Likes

It’s okay, no need to apologize. I should have edit it so it doesn’t be a bit confusing. lol But yeah, this is for the new contest that is out now, so I’m just making a list of the entries. :sunglasses::grin:

3 Likes

Not sure if I’ll finish on time but mine will be called AW: Hellion.

1 Like