AW Story Contest List

I just published my story
AW: Demon`s Heraldery

1 Like

i do not see my story name on the list

1 Like

She’ll add you when she can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is not online at the moment, if you let her breathe, she will get to your story soon

3 Likes

I am now online. I’ll be adding it to the list now. Patience. XD :sunglasses::100:

1 Like

If I get it finished in time, my story will be AW: All That Remains.

3 Likes

Hey guys, my story for the contest is AW: The Master Plan (already published)

So, I positioned my story to the following: , what if there was cure for sick minds and hearts? What if we could cure the worse enemy of the earth with a simple medicine?
Which means, what if there was a medicine to cure serial killers or dark feelings?

Do you think that this makes sense to the AW contest? Because I just read the contest descriptions again and my main focus is not earth, but people, because I believe people is what the world is made of and we all drive the earth to what it will be.

Please, tell me your thoughts on this. :eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Also if @JemU776 would like to comment on this, I would be very happy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it sounds really good, I would love to check your story out, I find it very intriguing :+1: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Finally entering a contest.

AW: ALIEN

4 Likes

Still working on my entry at the moment, but it is:
AW: Marked
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

AW: Timeless

3 Likes

Mine is going to be published August 1st, 11:59 PM! AW: Sixth Sense

3 Likes

Unpublished

AW: Anarchic

2 Likes

I was planning to release Friday but Episode is taking mighty long to review

1 Like

the contest has just started. Don’t need to rush to publish it. lol

2 Likes

The earlier the better :slight_smile:

1 Like

yh, true. You can maybe publish when the deadline is close, if u want to, but your choice, :wink:

1 Like

I might have to revert to that, due to the reviewing process :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

AW: Until the End

:smile: Thanks for this thread btw.

2 Likes

I just published my story AW: Listen To The Music!

I put a lot of work in it, but I’m very happy now!

2 Likes