AW Story Contest List

I published my story a few days ago!
It’s called AW: Endless Colors and my author name is Ria H.

Can anyone answer this question:

Do reads count towards the contest only after the contest deadline, or right when you publish?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it only counts after the deadline, that’s why most authors wait until the last minute to publish :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! Where did people find out about this? I’ve never seen episode say anything about it!

2 Likes

I’ve heard via other authors, but I’m pretty sure I saw something about it on the thread

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

My story for the contest is AW: Part Ocean
And it is unpublished

3 Likes

bump :grin:

My story is called AW: They are Among Us

You have to publish your story and register it on the drive on August 5, because the reader count starts from August 6. :blush:

1 Like

:balloon::balloon::sparkles:Hey guys, I am officially entering the contest with "AW: THE MASTER PLAN"
Details: Limelight
Six chapters already published.
Genre: Mystery / Novel / Comedy and Drama
*Summary: A senior year’s life changes when a hot millionaire CEO makes her a key part of his ambitious plan. *
In a sick world where miracles starts to happen, can a cure be found?

The_Master_Plan_4X_posterThumb_M79bcrxqMH

The_Master_Plan_4X_posterImage_08tfddvjK0

@EllenC u shared your published story, twice, its spamming.

1 Like

SOrry Lana, I had two pages opened, I didn’t see I posted twice :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Oh, ok. Lol Its ok :wink: Glad u finished in time. :100::clap:

1 Like

Actually I don’t know if it was good to publish so early, it’s published since 27 Jun… But I’m giving it a shot… How does the contest work? Does episode informs to everybody which stories are participating?

1 Like

Message me private.

Hopefully I can make it:

It’s called AW: Atlantis Rising
Premise: It’s said less is known about the world’s oceans than the galaxy. One girl is tasked to infiltrate the Mainland and make her fellow Aquavents be seen and heard.

Edit: IG is naomi.lohei.epy

1 Like

Hello! Mine’s not yet published. It’s called AW: Omega.

1 Like

Mine isn’t published yet, but it’s called AW: The Perfection. Thank you btw for doing this!

1 Like

AW: Blood Crown :heart:

1 Like