Awesome new story!

Hi, Can you read my first story ? (now are only 3 chapters) but I worked hard to get it . Thank you so much :blush: :blue_heart:
Http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5246386344099840

Name : Our Song
Sky is exhausted of fame
Edward is orphan and he doesn’t know nothing from his past only a song stored in a cassette tape . He wants to find the truth of the song

I hope you’ll enjoy :slight_smile:

Ig : furns.episode

1 Like

Hello, this should be in the Promote Your Story Section and sure I’ll add it to my favs :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :hugs:
Sorry for write in this section, I’m new here and I don’t really know that :joy::heart:

1 Like

Welcome!! Have fun ^^

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I am down for r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Hi, Can you read my first story ? (now are only 3 chapters) but I worked hard to get it . Thank you so much :blush: :blue_heart:

Okay so this is the link :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Our Song :writing_hand:t3::sparkles:

Sky is exhausted of fame
Edward is orphan and he doesn’t know nothing from his past only a song stored in a cassette tape . He wants to find the truth of the song

I hope you’ll enjoy :slight_smile:

image image image

Ig : furns.episode ( talk me here if you want to be sure that I can read your story 100% )

1 Like

Hello!

I would be up for a R4R, Here’s mine let me know if you would like to :slight_smile: x

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story

Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Here’s mine. I have four chapters but if you only want to read three that’s fine!!

My story info:
Title : The New Girl In Town
Author : Kelsey leann
Chapters : 4 (More to come)
Genre : Drama
Style : Ink
Description : After having a hard, troubled past. Lydia is forced to move to Florida for safety and return to her daily life. Will you fit in? Will your past find you? Only time will tell.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5755973590908928

1 Like

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

Adding to favorites now!
My story is:

:pray:t3::heart:

Hey! I would love to do a r4r with you if you’re interested. :blush:

Story Name: Loving Desire
Author: L.R
Genre: Action
Style: INK
Description: Serena, Leo, Emily, and Ethan. Four bestfriends who are feared through the world. What happens when the man who raised them is murdered and they have to meet his brother

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6404186313719808

1 Like

Sure , read for read :hugs::heart:

I would love too :hugs::sparkles:

OMG!! I love it!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, after school I’ll read yours :hugs::sparkles:

1 Like