Awesome Splashes! (closed temporarily!)

sure!

1 Like

Thank you! And tell me ur story name I’ll def check it out. It sounds cool!

1 Like

It’s called Tokyo Underground but it’s not Published yet. I’ll def. tell you when it is though.

1 Like

Hi my story is called “Super Moms”. It’s about a group of moms getting together to be the best moms possible and you get to see the experience from the different mom’s point of view. I would like a trigger warning that there are curse words in the story. Something like “Warning: This story uses curse words”. And maybe an end card where it says “Thanks for watching. To be continued”. If you could make them kinda childish that would be amazing! I would be happy to credit you :grin: though my story is not published yet.

PS: Love ur art btw

2 Likes

Glad you like my art! I will be happy to make these for you. Just give me some time and I’ll have them up. :grin:

1 Like

Hope you like the style and the comic bubbles that I used! Feel free to tell me if you don’t like something or if you want something changed
Warning One:

End Card/Outro:

Hope you like it and Enjoy!

1 Like

These are perfect thank you so much!:grin:

1 Like

Can you please do a splash for me
Title - Situations destined to fail!
Brief Description - Grace has a horrible past but she gets a once in a lifetime chance
Can I have funny ones with the character?
Also it is in limelight
Her Description - Light Skin , Long Blonde hair (Light) and green eyes
Can I have a music one , mature one and thanks for reading one ? Thanks

Of course I’ll make it happen! Can I have a screenshot of the character so I can make her?

Sure

Thank you! I’ll get ur splashes up today or tommorow. :slight_smile:

Okay Thank you so much x

1 Like

One more thing. What is the theme you want the splash to be? And what colors? Also include brief details like if you want it grim and dark, glittery and pink etc.

Okay Can the music one be light and funny so pink and glittery and the rest to be dark and grim. x

Hey! I finished your splashes and I made them before you posted this comment. I will include the splashes I made down below and if you want I can redo them. So here they are:

Music Splash:

Warning Splash:

Outro Splash:

1 Like

I need the girl with the bob on the ground knocked out
And the girl with the long straight hair to be worried and afraid THANK YOU

I need a couple other questions answered. Do you need any text on the page and if so what? What should the theme of the background be? And can you specify particular colors?

A modern living room background and the text can say end of episode thanks for reading!

1 Like

hello there!

My story: Death Letters

I will be needing 3 splashes if that is okay?

The first one would be a This story uses Music and Sounds (Larger text) So turn your volume up for the best experience possible (smaller text). (Mood is dark\gloomy\mystery) A dark woods background would be nice. anything kinda scary

The second one Is for Instagram. My Instagram is Triscacat_ (I don’t want anything girly. Maybe it can be the same background as the sound)

The third is This story contains Mature themes and strong language. (Larger text) if you are easily triggered by talks of depression, suicide, and murder. I strongly suggest you leave now.(smaller text at the bottom) Reader discretion is advised style splash. (Dark and gloomy as well)

I would like your name credited in each one as well! as if you are making them for me you should be credited in some way.

story description: Madison finds a letter addressed to her, but that letter wasn’t just for her. Others have the same letter and one of her closest friends are responsible. What if it told you it was going to tell the world your deepest secret?

Additional info: All of the letters carry dark secrets that break trust and the story involves death.

I would like the overall theme of the artwork to be dark and gloomy.

Of course I’ll have this done as soon as possible.