Awesome Splashes! (closed temporarily!)

Okay Can the music one be light and funny so pink and glittery and the rest to be dark and grim. x

Hey! I finished your splashes and I made them before you posted this comment. I will include the splashes I made down below and if you want I can redo them. So here they are:

Music Splash:

Warning Splash:

Outro Splash:

1 Like

I need the girl with the bob on the ground knocked out
And the girl with the long straight hair to be worried and afraid THANK YOU

I need a couple other questions answered. Do you need any text on the page and if so what? What should the theme of the background be? And can you specify particular colors?

A modern living room background and the text can say end of episode thanks for reading!

1 Like

hello there!

My story: Death Letters

I will be needing 3 splashes if that is okay?

The first one would be a This story uses Music and Sounds (Larger text) So turn your volume up for the best experience possible (smaller text). (Mood is dark\gloomy\mystery) A dark woods background would be nice. anything kinda scary

The second one Is for Instagram. My Instagram is Triscacat_ (I don’t want anything girly. Maybe it can be the same background as the sound)

The third is This story contains Mature themes and strong language. (Larger text) if you are easily triggered by talks of depression, suicide, and murder. I strongly suggest you leave now.(smaller text at the bottom) Reader discretion is advised style splash. (Dark and gloomy as well)

I would like your name credited in each one as well! as if you are making them for me you should be credited in some way.

story description: Madison finds a letter addressed to her, but that letter wasn’t just for her. Others have the same letter and one of her closest friends are responsible. What if it told you it was going to tell the world your deepest secret?

Additional info: All of the letters carry dark secrets that break trust and the story involves death.

I would like the overall theme of the artwork to be dark and gloomy.

Of course I’ll have this done as soon as possible.

Awesome thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Can you send me a picture of the girl with the bob knocked out because there is no way I could get a screenshot of it on the computer. So if you want her knocked out I would appreciate it if you could get me a screenshot.

Hey!
I need two splashes if thats’s okay! Sorry!

The title is: The Next Big Star
Description: A girl wants to get into LA and become a music star but she has to go through competition, friendships and romance.

I’m looking for: a “this story uses sound” and a "warning this story contains mature themes and strong language. Thanks so much!!!

Thank you . Its fine honestly. It looks amazing!!

1 Like

Hey! I finished your outro splash. Here it is:

If you want any changes please inform me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, can I have 2 splashes that say Chapter 1 and Make sure to turn up your volume this story has sound?

Hey! I saw that you requested splashes from another thread also. I will make your splashes but I don’t want to spend a large amount making them only for you not to use them. If you make ur decision I’m always open.

Hi! Yes I did request a splash from another thread I have to delete that one though but I would still like you to make one for me if you don’t mind

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that and of course I will make it for you. :blush:

Hey again.
I need three splashes for my story.
Title: Revenge On The Bad Boy
Description: Sometimes life gives us challenges that aren’t always easy to overcome. But now, you have one to complete. Are you in? -CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS-
I’m looking for “this story uses sound” and “warning this is story contains mature themes and strong language” and “For sneaks and peeks, follow me on instagram: bibby_episode”
But, in this splashes i want this characters to appear:
(I’ll give you the features.)
The boy:
Face: Square Jaw
Eyes: Classic Round (Green)
Hair: Short cropped hair (black)
Eyebrows: Medium Sharp
Nose: Roman
Mouth: Classic (Terracotta)
Skin: Light.
And the outfit… Ripped pants, tattoo, you know what i’m sayin’ about the bad boy’s style.
The girl…
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (fawn)
Face: Round.
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Eyes: Upturned Feline (blue)
Mouth: Full round (Ruby red)
Nose: soft natural
Skin: Light.
Thank you!
Oh, and the style: Ink. (Just in case :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Sorry it took a bit longer then I had mentioned. I was caught up with work and well life. But I managed to finish your splashes here they are and don’t hesitate to ask for redo’s!

Music and Sounds:

Instagram Splash:

Mature Themes and Strong Language Splash:

Hope you like them!

I’ll have this done as soon as possible, are there any characters you want to include in the splashes? And are there any specific colors that you would like them?

No characters. Maybe some blues?? nothing to extravagant !!
thanks smmm!!