Awkward/embarrassing things that happen/ed to you in class?

there are so many to count. Some i can think of are:

• randomly shivering in class even when i don’t even feel cold
  • when the teacher calls up a row that wasn’t mine and i get up
  • walking into the wrong class
  • when i went up to turn in my test and this kid was in back of me and I didn’t see so I stepped on his foot :skull: :skull:
  • (this happened to me today) opening the door to the staircase trying to get to class not paying attention while opening the door and it hit my nose pretty hard :skull: :skull: and the security guard probably saw me hit my nose :skull: :skull:
    these are all i can think of atm let me know what other embarrassing/awkward
6 Likes

Trying to get around someone while both of us are constantly switching directions while standing in the same place

4 Likes

Getting the answer wrong in class and everyone on the other hand is confused. :skull:

1 Like

My teacher called on me to answer a question when I was staring at my crush, he caught me staring and I started stuttering my words, the teacher gave me a C for not answering but we are dating now at least🥲

2 Likes

well when I was in Primary school
I entered my class and shouted “hey stand up” but there was a teacher in my class : :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.