Awkward Question About Gummy Bears

So… is it unhealthy to eat 10 gummy bears per day, every day?

I’ve learned that gummy bears can cause cancer if you eat too many… :flushed:
I feel like this is so awkward lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve also heard things like eggs being eaten too often can cause health problems and drinking too much water can end up killing you.

So, I’d say anything in moderation is okay.
To me, 10 gummie bears everyday isn’t good if you’re going to keep it up for a long time, but I don’t think it would kill you and …I’m not sure about the potential to cause cancer. I’d say that the potential greatly changes depending on how long the habit has been there, especially if you think about in hindsight for example: someone who’s eaten 10 gummies everyday for 20, 30, 40+ years — that’s a lot of gummies but that doesn’t mean that gummies would be the cause. Even the healthiest people can be hit with cancer.

3 Likes

I think 10 a day is ok, maybe eat less or none once in awhile :sweat_smile: There’s a lot of things that could possibly cause cancer, we dont exactly know how cancer works, in terms of the cause, so you can decide how much you want to believe in that :woman_shrugging:

Eating 10 gummy bears a day is fine as long as you keep a gap of 2 days. If you eat it everyday then I don’t recommend you eating 10 bears. Eat at least 2-3 bears not more than that.

I just realized that’s 3,650 gummy bears a year…

I’m pretty sure you’d be fine but I have no idea who would wanna eat gummy bears for that long.

aaaaaaannnnddd this is one of the weird things about me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.