Awkward things which has happened to you?

That’s awkward. Hasn’t happened to me

I have bunked but haven’t got caught but if it happen then I am so dead :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

It makes me feel so awkward when I remember the fact when you die, every organ of yours dies down including your below region… so when you die you literally shit yourself man, and people have to wipe your own shit…

3 Likes

The awkward sidewalk dance with a stranger. Both parties are too polite, so you end up being at a standstill.

3 Likes

That sounds awkward :flushed: :flushed:

But I don’t dance with anyone, so not gonna happen in my case :relieved: :relieved:

2 Likes

It is never intended to happen lol. You fail trying to avoid colliding with the person.

1 Like

So true
We will never know what’s gonna happen

2 Likes

When people think I’m serious when I’m joking or the other way around. Or when people think I’m upset or don’t want to talk to them. I tend to give off the wrong impression. I love talking to people, but I’m just not good at it.

6 Likes

I agree, it’s truly awkward and happened to me before.

2 Likes

Tbh i thought that too! :joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Giving a speech in front of many people

5 Likes

second hand embarrassment and maybe giving someone a high-five and them just forgetting i’m there, like-

3 Likes

oh actually many people have a fear of giving public speeches, even i do- it’s very common but not easy to overcome :skull:

3 Likes

It’s seriously awkward :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Ikr many people have it

3 Likes

When u buy a coffee from Starbucks they say ‘enjoy ur coffee’ n u say ‘u too!’ I can’t b the only person who does this all the time :exploding_head:

7 Likes

A lot of things:

1. When your parents act too cringy or try to be cool in front of guests or friends;
  2. When someone sees your private part in an accident;
  3. When you don’t know the answer of a question in front of whole lot a people;
  4. When you accidentally say something to someone that you shouldn’t;
  5. When you accidentally fell down;
  6. When someone is being brutally honest about you in front of a whole lot a people;
  7. Fart or burp (Please don’t call me disgusting);
  8. When your crush sees you dance intensely or awkwardly by yourself. Etc.
6 Likes

When you try to make a joke but nobody laughs. Either because it wasn’t funny, they didn’t understand it, or it was an inside joke with someone else. It just so awkward when you start laughing at your own joke and nobody joins.

7 Likes

I don’t really know why, but I tend to get awkward and shy about things I’m really passionate about, like my hobbies. I always feel like my geeking out about things is weird :sweat_smile: I’m usually more private about those things lol

This!! That’s a big reason I dislike public bathrooms :persevere:

I’ve definitely been there, especially when you think it’s super funny but no one else hears or responds :grimacing:

6 Likes

Ugh I have definitely done this! :skull: as soon as those words leave my mouth I cringe internally :joy:

2 Likes

Advice giving.

I have a ton of younger friends who tend to see me as an older sister, the issue with that comes giving advice about personal issues, drama, and their S/O.

Nothing in this world makes me more awkward than when they’re talking about something uncomfortably personal and you’re just sitting there like “:grinning: idk how to respond” — so then you attempt to ignore it and they keep persisting.

5 Likes