Awkward things which has happened to you?

I don’t have any problem if someone dm me but

It’s so awkward when somone randomly dm me and wants to talk about something which doesn’t make me comfortable at all.

@Foxylolz Trust me, I am totally ok if someone pm or dm me randomly but sometimes they wants to talk about something which… … (It happened today in my personal insta)

3 Likes

Aw I’m sorry that’s happened to you :pleading_face:
Sometimes I can’t resist PMing someone about a funny response or interesting thing, but I try not to do that…

2 Likes

@Teja_6274 Aw ok I see :pleading_face: I barely use my personal insta anymore, but I’ve definitely been there before :grimacing:
Do you want to talk about it?

2 Likes

Any emotional social interactions, really. I happen to drastically lack in the emotion and empathy departments. So, it is a rather awkward for me to interact with emotional people.

2 Likes

bump

forums: when I help with coding tips and it turns out I’m wrong
irl: in zoom when we just stare at each other :grimacing:

5 Likes

forums: when someone randomly PM’s me asking for something I dont do and then realizes they PMed the wrong person, like how did that happen?
irl: when I am finding Inspo for Wattpad and episode characters and my family walks in and stares at my screen with the random people I am looking up. It’s really awkward and uncomfortable and idk why cuz people I know do It shamelessly. I must just be weird or something

2 Likes

That one awkward moment in online class when everyone is quiet and too scared to talk and the teacher is shouting at the top of her voice :skull: and if one person speaks then another person will speak at the same time :sob:

2 Likes

The number of times I have said that :skull: :sob: the dude was like- :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
B*tch I literally had to run to avoid the situation :sob:

3 Likes

When you see people from school you know at the store…it’s even more awkward when you deal with Selective Mutism and you are known as the girl who doesn’t talk.

3 Likes

Bump!

Whenever I meet a classmate that I don’t really know some where in public and both our moms are friends so while they chat we’re looking at each other like :eye: :lips: :eye:

4 Likes

:rofl: Ikr, and the mom is like, “how are you, hunny?” I’m like, “Ummm” My mom is like, “Oh, she’s great but just a little shy, why don’t you guys go and chat?” I’m like -_- Mom, you just had to, didn’t you?

3 Likes

bump

Every single time I cross the street. Something about the cars waiting on me feels…weird? I don’t know, maybe it’s just me hating the attention :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh…about it?
Yeah…VERY COMPLICATED.

I hate maths but i got full marks in my exam…how come?
I can’t even understand…from that day I’m going crazy :dizzy_face::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It happend way back in high school. I wore a dress that day and while in school I put my bag on just one shoulder so it was a little lower than it would normally be (if I had put it on both shoulders) and it somehow reached the end of my dress so as I was walking it started to lift it up! And somehow I DIDN’T FEEL IT!!! So I flashed everyone with my thongs for I don’t know how long until my friend saw and told me, needless to say I DIED INSIDE and cried when I got home :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When people get my reactions in a wrong way. I am happy to be friends with anyone but It’s just, I am not good at it… I try to be nice and still others think that I am being rude.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.