Ayla's proofreading thread! <3 (CLOSED - ON HIATUS)

Welcome to my Proofreading Thread!

My name is Ayla, but my episode author name is d0ll.writes. I love grammar, punctuation, flow fixing, and everything involved with making a story the best it can be. I pride myself on my English skills - I’m a native English speaker and completed AP English classes in high school. I have since graduated with a 3.98 weighted GPA with a 95+ grade in all my English classes. I love helping others make their story the best they can be, and if you want me on that journey I’d be more than happy to come along. And if you’re interested, I ask that you comment on this thread and then shoot me a PM! That way we can figure out the best way to review your story (google docs, actual episode code, in-app episode). Thanks, and I hope we can collaborate!

NEW OFFER:
As this is a free service, I get to these things when possible. I typically do at least one chapter a night for someone on my list, but sometimes work or life can catch up with me. However, I am now offering a Premium option for my proofreading services. For a one-time 15-dollar payment, I will put you to the front of my list and finish your proofreading in a diligent time. I will also proofread any and all stories of yours in the future, this is a LIFETIME purchase. If you’re interested, feel free to DM me so we can talk more. But please don’t feel like if you don’t pay that you won’t get your stories proofread. They will but in due time.

Currently assisting: (in no particular order)
|NR = not recieved|
|W = waiting on next chapter|
|LA = live assisting, proofreading as they write|

• ON HIATUS, NOT ASSISTING ANYONE
10 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

interested hun!

1 Like

I’m interested!

1 Like

I’m interested

Hi, I’m interested!

1 Like

shoot me a PM!

Hey I’m interested if you are still doing it. Also happy birthday.

1 Like

aww thank you!! yes, send me a PM!

1 Like

Hi, I’m very interested! I will pm you.

1 Like

bump :slight_smile: have more slots open

1 Like

Hi, I’m in need of a proofreader. Could you please help me out?

of course! PM me!

1 Like

Hey, I am interested if there are still free spots :blush::blush:

send me a pm : )

Interested! :relaxed: I’ll hit you up.

1 Like

replying to keep this open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested, for a unreleased story :)) if you’re still available of course

yes, send me a PM!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.