🎊 AYYYYEEE! Look Who's Made The Shelf! 🎊

Hey there Epi-Fam!!! I just wanted to create a post to celebrate my girl @_Shi_Shi for making the Shelf for the Billionaires Category on Episode!!! Whoop Whoop :raised_hands:t5: :raised_hands:t5: :raised_hands:t5: You go Gurl!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. That cover KNOCKS chilllleee…

:label:

Special Tags

@Shahtuta @raven.is.a.clown @pri.2112 @Celestial_Night @girgitii @HermanEpisode @Normal_Is_Boring @Uggh @Trapezeamazing @MMG @Maeverie.Rivera @Your_girl.kay

I am more than certain that I have missed some people in the tag-fest… please don’t be upset as I haven’t intended to miss you… I just can’t remember how to spell everybody’s name correctly. :pleading_face: I apologize in advance!!!

29 Likes

Go Shaniaaaa!!! we love u :wink::blush::sparkling_heart: @_Shi_Shi

3 Likes

chile :joy::kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:
:woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

omg @_Shi_Shi poochiekins CONGRATASBADGFAD

3 Likes

YESSSSS! QUEEN! @_Shi_Shi CONGRATS GIRL

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! That’s so amazing @_Shi_Shi!

sorry to say this but I cannot find the shelf on my app… where is it? :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Yesssss! Congratulations @_Shi_Shi

5 Likes

Yess then! That’s so amazing! I just saw your story as I was looking at the billionaires shelf! I’m so happy for you @_Shi_Shi! Congratulations!!:hugs::revolving_hearts::confetti_ball::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations you deserve it that cover is beautiful @_Shi_Shi

5 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TJQJFNAKLFMSMK

4 Likes

Congrats :grin::balloon::partying_face:

4 Likes

@MMG TYSM LITERALLY ILY QUEEN DK WHY U LOVE ME BUT I WILL TAKE IT :sparkling_heart:
@pri.2112 YOU KNOW I LOVE U GIRL THANK GOD UR EX MAN DIDNT MAKE U HATE US BRITS :sob: :sparkles:
@AwkwardNancy AH WTF WHY ARE U SO NICE TY :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :sob:
@Celestial_Night You’ve probably found it by now but its like where u would find the genres and stuff on the left hand side ALSO TY ILY :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Maeverie.Rivera YESSS TYY QUEEN OF EDITS PERIOD :sparkles: :sob:
@Trapezeamazing You dont know how much that means to me THANK U SO MUCH LITERALLY :sob:
@Faith.episode.cats Thank u girl :sob: :sob: ur pfp is BEAUTIFUL

YALL LIKE THE COVER ITS BY @Meow.Or.Never ON THE FORUMS SHES SO TALENTED GO AND CHECK HER OUT OMG

like literally i cried like when i wrote this MONTHS AGO back in 2020 it was just like a lil thing I was expecting my friends to read and my forum friends BUT NOW IT HAS OVER 12K READS WHICH IS SO INSANE but for this opportunity I am so happy to all my people thats been reading since the START and to all my NEW readers and to anyone who’s even checked my story out
THANK U LITERALLY im crying :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

tysm!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Of course :heart::heart:

4 Likes

So proud of you, hun! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Can’t thank you enough FOR UR TALENTT and also for ur support :heart: : :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

omg @Creole_KareBear I almost forgot to say

You were the first friend I made when I returned to the forums and youve just been so nice and AHHH lets let everyone know ur the founder of QUEEN BADASS DELORIA i mean cmon a badass character WHO WOULDNT EXIST WITHOUT U
Youve supported me since day 1 even before Disingenuous was published and i-
TY GIRL :heart: :kissing: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@HazelJ WEVE MADE IT IN LIFE GIRL LETS CRY :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

As soon as I saw this thread I knew it was yours. Who else would b so supportive of another person n make the sweetest thread for them? Only just found this story n am in love congrats sweetness :white_heart:

4 Likes