✨ B appreciation post ✨

This is an appreciation post for one of my closest friends here @Baleigh_episode :sparkles:

We met when the guidelines were changed to b*tch about how we needed to change our stories. From there it was just true love :two_hearts:
She’s one of the kindest person I’ve ever met, I tell her everything and I never feel judged.
She’s smart, caring and incredibly talented (100k+ reads whaaaatt??), I feel like she’s not appreciated enough so here’s a dedicated spot for her to shine.
I can’t wait to see her books sold on stores’ shelves and to finally see her getting the recognition she deserves.
She went through a lot yet she’s still strong and happy, she’s a true role model. She deserves all the love and support in this world,
I love you B, I feel so lucky to have met you :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Aww @Zey this is so sweet and you shouldn’t have and I thought you were joking when you told me you were going to do this. :sob::sob::sob::pleading_face:
I don’t deserve such a good friend as you. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love you too. :pleading_face:

1 Like

I agree with everything you said, Zey.
She’s a gem, and truly deserves the best! :heart:
I’m so glad our mutual freaking out before the contest results brought us together because honestly, I can’t imagine a single day now without our conversations!
You’re one of the strongest people I know, Baleigh! :heart:
I love you very much, and I am so incredibly grateful to have you in my life!
Thank you for listening to my endless rants, and for cheering me on even on my darkest days! You’re the best!
@Baleigh_episode :hugs:

3 Likes

Wowww soon to be published book?!
That must be so exciting!

3 Likes

This is so nice :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Oof ima buy it

3 Likes

@AnaEpisode1 this is so sweet. I love you and I’m so happy the contest brought us closer together. :pleading_face::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not yet. :joy: I did self publish a poetry book like a year and a half ago almost but it didn’t do well. I want to publish novels someday but for now I’m focusing on Episode as that’s where I’m getting the most motivation.

I know. I don’t deserve such amazing friends. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I’m sure you’ll do great!

2 Likes

Well I haven’t really met or talked to her but she seems like a very kind and awesome person!!!

2 Likes

Well this might be my new favorite thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You summed Baleigh up perfectly! Seriously, no one can make me laugh as hard as this girl and she is the BEST person to rant to. I feel so lucky to have you met you through episode. Like Ana said, I couldn’t go without our daily talks. You are one of the strongest people I know and I will always admire you for how you’re never afraid to speak your mind. And you know if anyone ever knocks you for it I’ll be ready to fight :wink: Thanks for being one of my internet best friends! :heart::heart:

Plus, her stories are some of my favorites on the entire app and her talent shines through in every one. Sometimes she even lets you kiss her love interests :wink:

3 Likes

Aww, @episodes_bylex this is so sweet, but quit telling everyone that. They’ll think I’m going soft. :eyes::innocent::joy:
I love you and I’m so happy we met through this app. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

She is!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yesss, I’m sure she’s such a queen!!! :smiley::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Aww thank you!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww you’re so sweet!

2 Likes

Zey really is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is your appreciation post! Don’t go off topic :angry: