Baba Ji is going on our nerves!

Well, I don’t know about any of you guys but I honestly think that the Baba ji company has been reallyyyyy nerve-wrecking on the forums :rage:
Show your support if you agree!

19 Likes

This isn’t a real person. This a spam-bot. The best way to deal with this is to flag those threads. @Sydney_H or @Jeremy wil take care of them :wink:
Commenting on them only makes it worse.

You can read more about this here:

6 Likes

I always flag them but it never works

2 Likes

Those stuff be getting me mad af :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You are flagging one thread that is created by some “user”, then the mods take care of this “user”. But spam-bots are creating mulitiple accounts and threads. And they will continue, because they are bots.

You can support this thread here, suggesting a spam-bot protection. Maybe with enough popularity within this thread, a spam-bot protection will be considered:

2 Likes

Every time you flag a spam bot’s topic, we see it and take care of it. :wink:

They’re irritating.

4 Likes

The Baba Ji is someone who is revered as a saint, who has left the luxuries of the world and settled out somewhere unknown to find enlightenment, someone who has renounced the world…someone who people respect and worship.

this Baba Ji on the forums though…is interestingly annoying :hear_no_evil:

5 Likes

what is this person? What is he trying to do? is he trying to sell something?

1 Like

Yeah, I think the best way to prevent spam-bots from creating topics, is to not allow new members to create threads on the forum, at least not until they level up or something.
*Since the policy of not being able to create more than 3 threads is not stopping them from creating more accounts. 🤷🤦

But yeah, I’ll keep flagging them till the end of time. :imp:

5 Likes

hi, author Thanks for writing about all these awesome. provide good and
Great reviews on this article.Once again thanks for your great share.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any spam-bots lately :smiley: Did we finally got rid of them? :astonished:

7 Likes

I think this thread was a bit useful after all

Don’t jinx it :rofl: :revolving_hearts:

But honestly, that’s good to hear ^^

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like