Bachelor Thesis Research Questionnaire

Hi, everyone! I hope you are doing great and healthy. My name is Intan and I’m a player of Episode. So, I’m currently working on my thesis research about mobile games for my Bachelor degree, and would like to know if it is wise if I share my survey questionnaires here? If yes, the survey link is down below.

I don’t have any bad intentions to promote other games or do any harm to Episode players and creators. The purpose of my research is basically to acknowledge customers buying decisions on mobile games. Also, the survey is voluntary and the data will remain anonymous and will not be published anywhere. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you!

P.S. Please let me know if my questionnaires are against the rules in these forums (so I can delete the post immediately). This is also my first time creating a topic in a forum, therefore I apologise in advance if I make any mistakes.

Link to the survey:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.