“Back and Forth” story reset to chapter 1 (Updated)

I was on the latest chapter of this story for a while now. New chapters got released and after watching ads I was back on chapter 1. I didn’t do a story replay and the other stories that updated for me didn’t have this problem. Did this happen to anyone else? :frowning:

Update: This issue has now been fixed for me. I sent a ticket in. Once I did, I was told to close the app and reopen it. After, I clicked on the story and I was back to where I was.

4 Likes

That happened to me too!!

3 Likes

Same with me.

3 Likes

Same :weary: and I was on episode 7… and started with a bra too

3 Likes

Omg this happened to me too!! I was really confused and I’m really disappointed because I wanted to see the next chapter. And I’ve spent stuff on the story!

3 Likes

Same, But I Sent A Support Ticket :weary:

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me!!!

2 Likes

The author said on Instagram that it’s a bug and to send support tickets to Episode. Also, the episode team is working on it.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :grin:

2 Likes

How will I send a ticket to espisode team?

2 Likes

This happened to my sister as well. This sucks :confused:

2 Likes

I went to the settings on the app and clicked on “contact support” to send a ticket regarding this issue. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

What is the author’s Instagram?

Is it me, or something weird is happening to the Episode team no hate intended it just seems a little less organised.

1 Like

earlygrey.stories :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This issue has been fixed me guys. Just send a ticket in if you haven’t already.