Background and Covers

I see that a lot of people are making their own, or getting groups of people to make them. But I would like to try my hand at making my own. How would a person go about doing so? Is there a specific program that must be used to do so?

I am new to writing on episode and I am in the process of creating my first story. Any information would be much appreciated :heart:

Cortney

1 Like

Ibis paint x is great also some tutorials on yt

1 Like

PicsArt is pretty good

1 Like

Yes it is I also use that :slightly_smiling_face:

@Cortney if you need help I could maybe try to give you some pointers

1 Like

It all depends on what you want. If you want a basic background try going to canva.com and picking out a book cover and you can customize that. If you want an outline you can look up how to do that but it’s quite complex. Also, you can download a program that would allow you to cut out the background from your characters and put them on a background. To make sure everything is the right size, I usually finish my sizing on google art. Hope this was a little helpful.

Here are some programs I recommend
IbisPaint X (Free)
Procreate (4.99 USD phone, 9.99 USD iPad)
Canva (Price may vary)

Thank you all so much!! I will definitely look into some of these options. I am still in the writing phase and I don’t want to look to hard at overlays/ backgrounds etc until I have a script for a couple episodes written up first.

Cortney :heart:

Hello @Cortney, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: moved this to Art Resources since it’s about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!!
I’m still new to all of this thank you for placing it in the right area!
Cortney :heart:

1 Like