***Background and Overlay Artists*** Recommended Please

Hi there, everyone!

I’m writing a story, but there’s some backgrounds and overlays I need (that I can’t really find anywhere and believe me, I’ve looked…)

So far, I am looking for:
a classroom background (college or school, overlays like desks, chairs etc);
a dessert shop diner background (possibly a background with its interior look and overlays like chairs, tables, a dessert cabinet and overlay desserts etc)

I know this is a lot to ask, but please recommend any background or overlays artists you know, so I can check and see what they’ve got.

Thank you very much. :pray::pray::pray:

I am not sure if I need any other backgrounds/overlays, cause I am still on episode 1 of my story (I’ll ask if I need anymore).

3 Likes

Hi @tia_episode you can check out my thread! please make sure you read my rules, thanks :smiling_face: you can also check out Amepisode

1 Like

@Marysol.Episode TYSM! :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll check it out!

1 Like

@"Backgrounds 4 U (maybe)" - Free Background Request Thread [Open]
@Shuka made me a background I couldn’t find anywhere. Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Ok, thank you @emmy17.episode. I’ll check it out!
:slightly_smiling_face:

:tulip: FlowerGriefer’s Backgrounds :tulip:, @episodeaxiom, ☆ Overlays and Backgrounds ☆, @epi.rebellion, @orangeweedie.episode, @catthegirl, @JL_WRITES, @amepisode and @talesbylaura. Make sure you follow their terms. :))

4 Likes

Thank you! @phoenix.brunet :grinning:

Hey, I have paid background drives, a single one off payment for full permanent access. I do jave classrooms in there too.
For examples, you can check put my instagram @cheyara_writes58 or my background drive thread here on the forums :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, but I already have @shuka and @Mouse.Episode doing my backgrounds for me. Thank you though for the offer. I’ll check it out in the future! :slightly_smiling_face::pray::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sophookles has a lot of backgrounds to choose from, and they also have a classroom and cafe that you might like.

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: