Background and Overlay Edits! Fast Art Edits 💖

Hey! If anyone needs some background edits I can make some!

Where are the forms? No form is required! This is a fast edit art shop, just tell me what you need and I’ll make it as quick as I can!
Rules? If I ask for credit, please just do so! Please do it at the end of the episode/s you use my edit in :sparkling_heart: I’ll only ask for credit for certain work. Also, understand I’m still fairly new at this, I may not be able to make all every request if it is too detailed, but you can ask anything you want!
Password? Like I said before, this is a quick art shop, no password needed! Just tell me what you need.
Credit? I’ll specify wether or not I want credit depending on the art edit! If you want to credit anyway, use my forum (@Phoenix_Hope) or you can use my Instagram, @phoenix_hope.episode!
I want something other than a background/overlay edit! I have another art shop! It is called Rainbow Art Shop. I made this just for backgrounds and overlays, so please don’t request anything other than that here, thanks!
I didn’t feel like reading any of these things, did I miss anything? Nope!

Please ask before using any of these examples!

Background edit examples 💖
Day to Night Edits

Before

After

Before

After

Adding extra details

Before

After

Merge backgrounds

Large edit (these may take longer)

Changed the back of the alleyway to a night, making it look like the exit of the alleyway.

Got rid of math from the original background to make it blank.

Edited to make room for a teacher’s desk.

Overlay edit examples 💖

Original background:

Cutout bookcase:

Color change examples 💖

Original:

My edit:

Original:

My edit:

Finished requests 💖

Before:

After: changed the color of the walls

Before:

After: changed the walls to orange, changed rug to grey, removed mirror to make overlay

10 Likes

Your editing is amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Np:)

1 Like

Bump :upside_down_face:

Bookmarking this!

1 Like

Love your edits @Phoenix_Hope :pleading_face::blob_hearts:

Can you recolor the wallpaper of the bedroom to grey? And remove the chandelier? (if possible) :cowboy_hat_face: (I’d like to have both day and night version of it! :cowboy_hat_face:)

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I’ll see what a I can do. Do you still want the sheets and bed to be pink?

The program I used turned most of the room into a grey tint. While I was erasing that, I realized that everything else in the room still had a pink tint. The bed is most noticeable.

Here’s with and without the chandelier.
I’ll get you the night version soon

1 Like

Here’s the night version as well!

Please tell me what you’d like me to change (if anything)

Also, since this was a large edit, please credit @phoenix_hope.episode on insta or @Phoenix_Hope on the forums.

2 Likes

bump :upside_down_face:

bump :kissing: :v:

is this still open?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Great! I would like two of the same BG but with diff. colors.

this is the bg i need the color changed. can one be a pastel teal and the other a yellow orange (just the wall colors need to be changed) and for the rugs, can the teal room have a grey rug and the orange room have a white rug please? may you also edit the mirror OL too.

1 Like

Hey!
Here’s the teal bathroom:

1 Like

And here’s a lighter version! I saw you wanted pastel :sweat_smile:

Is this good?

1 Like

And here’s the orange room!

I was unable to make the rug any lighter, sorry.

Please tell me if these are good or if you want something changed :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

thank you so much! they’re all great! how do i credit you?
if you don’t mind me asking, what do you use for change the Bg colors?

I use ibis paint and use the color filter!

Summary

First I choose a new color and fill in an area

Then I go to the corner and select where I says “normal” in the right
Scroll down and select “color”

Then the change the opacity so it’s not super bright.

1 Like