Background and Overlay Requests for FREE!

check my linktree account if you like https://linktr.ee/ayaklein I only have a few cause I just started deciding accepting requests :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys I would love to do your requests but I need time cause I still have requests from Instagram and you know that staying in my phone for the whole is very bad for my eyes :sweat_smile: hope you’ll understand :blush:

3 Likes

And I forgot that I’m currently working on my story too so I could update atleast 1 chapter per week

Hey!! I don’t need this anytime soon so I was wondering if I could make a request or are you not taking any right now?

actually nevermind, I won’t crowd your requests :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

sure go on ahead

Hi, are you still accepting requests for backgrounds??

yeah, but it might take a while. Depends on the background though…what is your request?

1 Like

It’s fine. I don’t really mind waiting.

Since my story is Greek mythology based, could I request an interior room (morning and night) of a palace in mount Olympus. With like Greek columns, 12 thrones and in the middle, like a fire place (hearth kind of thing). The thrones kinda like circle around the fire place

It sound like a lot. :sob::sob:I’m sorry. I’d understand if you won’t be able to due to the amount of requests you have gotten.

Hey, can you make a night and day version of an background that I already have?

This is very kind of you. Can I get a background of video call screen?

Hey it may be kinda late but I just finished your request :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you! It isn’t late.

1 Like

It’s perfect, thank you so much!

1 Like

Overlays:

1 Like

Thank you again!

1 Like

happy to help! :heart: can I get your IG?

1 Like

I don’t have one.

oh okay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

wow it’s been 6 daysss but here is your request!

DAY

NIGHT