Background approval ❄️

Hey, do you know if backgrounds approvals are likely to happen this week, or if the teams is already on holiday leave? Just wondering…

Have you gotten any approval this week?

3 Likes

I did personally.

1 Like

maybe there’s still hope, then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One of my overlay is still not approved (which was uploaded 4days ago igs)

1 Like

My backgrounds and overlays usually get approved in the same day or next day, but they are taking longer now, it’s been 3 days and still in review :sob:

2 Likes

they typically take longer to approve backgrounds and overlays since, i would assume, they’re understaffed due to holidays. i have gotten roughly four overlays approved since december 18th, so i know they are approving overlays and backgrounds, but it takes a bit more time.

1 Like

My backgrounds used to get approved really fast but now, the process has slowed down a bit. Maybe it’s because there have been lots of BG approval requests lately so it’s not possible to do all at the same time. Or maybe since it’s the holidays. Either way, I’m sure it’ll get approved soon enough! :blush:

1 Like

All the BGs and OLs I submitted have been approved this morning!

That was probably because of the contest, they usually approve really fast then, especially in the last days close to the deadline :joy:

1 Like