Background approvals... slower than usual?

Hey,
I uploaded overlays a few days ago and they still haven’t been approved, so I was wondering if the approval time was longer (maybe because of Corona virus and the fact that people have to reorganize their work and such).

Have your overlays been approved in the last few days? I really want to publish a new chapter, but I can’t because a lot of my overlays haven’t been approved yet.

1 Like

I am guessing that they might be slower on approval(if they are) because the workers can’t get into work so they are probably working from home.

also, Magicka contest as well.

1 Like

mine have been approved almost 4 hours later maybe try sending in a ticket?

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too

2 Likes

yours have been approved today?

2 Likes

Mines just approved today!! Yay!! So I think yours will be approved soon @secrets.epi

2 Likes

Great! finger crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

yes they have been approved today!

2 Likes

Hey is your Birthday today??:face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart::heart::partying_face:

1 Like

I imagine that it’s taking longer than usual due to the Corona virus and the recent contest. Usually, right before the contest deadline they push background and overlay approvals and then they slow down for a few days after. And then, with the virus, I imagine not all of the Episode team is going into the office and more people are probably uploading overlays while stuck in their homes.

1 Like

Yep! :heart:

1 Like

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY :partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart::pleading_face: !!! I wish you all the best! :heart:hope you have a nice birthday !!:pleading_face::partying_face::partying_face::hibiscus::birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Ofc!

And oh I’m sorry :flushed:

1 Like

No problem!

Just don’t want to be flagged.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: