Background approvels

How long does it take for episode to approve your backgrounds?

2 Likes

It usually took 2 3 days… But now i have been waiting since a week

2 Likes

It depends sometimes it takes a couple days and sometimes it takes a week.

2 Likes

They have been really slow lately it used to take them a couple days now it taking about a week.

2 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

In the first week of January Episode approved my backgrounds the same day lol and now I’ve been waiting for over a week

1 Like

Wow :flushed:

1 Like

Hi! Episode still hasn’t approved my backgrounds yet. Are the backgrounds copyrighted?

Where did you get them from and even if they are copyrighted episode wouldn’t really take notice that’s why you have to click the little box when adding them. The only obvious way they would think it is copyrighted is if it has a logo name but they would probably spot it and it wouldn’t take long. Episode approval times fluctuate all the time, sometimes it takes a few hours other times it takes weeks, approvals have been slow lately like mine just got approved yesterday after it being a good while. Usually approvals speed up when contests are on but they haven’t yet so maybe later in the contest they will speed up approvals.

1 Like

I got them on episodelife.com, and pixabay and someone on here :slight_smile:

I think on average it takes between 3-7 days for most to be approved but it really just depends.

I’ve been waiting over a week for mine to be approved.

Unfortunately the best way to deal with it is to wait it out. :frowning:

If they’re copyrighted they will be rejected but if you’ve got them from episodelife, pixabay, here etc. They should be fine.

1 Like

When i use images from google, they didn’t reject it

1 Like

For me it’s always different, usually between 2-10 days. However, right now I’m waiting on some that I feel like I uploaded about 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Images from Google are normally copyrighted as you don’t know the original owner and whether or not you can use the product.
You shouldn’t use images from Google unless but I know that many people have.

2 Likes

Hey guys, my backgrounds still hasn’t been approve and it has been almost 2 weeks, what should i do?

It really depends on the timing. When contest deadlines are close, the approvals are basically instant. Outside of contests, it can take a while. You’re just going to have to wait it out. If you have readers waiting, just inform them of the delay and start the next (few) chapter(s) if possible.

1 Like

it’s a new story for the R&R contest :pleading_face:

Oh, then there’s nothing to worry about. As long as you submit the OLs and BGs before the 15th of March, you’re all good!

1 Like

okie

1 Like