Background art and cover art needed!

Hi! I plan on making a story and it takes place mostly at camp. I looked through the backgrounds that are free that Episode gives us and haven’t found one that I really like, so if any artist out there could give me a hand I will very well appreciate it! I also don’t mind paying for it, if need be. I will also be needing cover art!

2 Likes

So you need camping backgrounds?

Hey there! I can help you out with a cover :sparkling_heart:

Here’s my Commissions thread with more info. I also recommend checking out my Instagram to see more of my artworks. :heartbeat:

Examples *UPDATED*

Price Chart

Hi! I’m commission artist and can help with cover

Price

Here

My work

Look

Yes, and cover art also

Your art looks great!! I’ll get in touched with you once I figure out how I want my cover to look like!

1 Like

If you need help write, we can find references together and come up with an idea)

hiya i have one slot left and i can do both covers and backgrounds (dm for pricing on backgrounds) :))

You can contact me here or on Instagram @caitlindrewthis

prices + info

some examples

You can find more examples here on my thread >> Caitlin’s Art Commissions [OPEN]

Hey, I can help you, I take art and bg commissions.
Here is some examples of my art.
You can find prices and other details about me in it as well!

For background examples and more art examples you can check my insta. tessa_art.28
There aren’t much examples of bg bcz I do it sometimes.

Hi, I do commissions. I recently graduated from concept art and have a certification in art now so I think I’m the one you should go for. We did background art and character art! I can send you examples please message me here or on instagram ablondie_art

1 Like