Background Art Requests!

Can someone make a background for episode, or tell me where I can find more backgrounds?

I am currently creating a story, and the background I am needing isn’t already provided to us, and therefore, I need some help! :slight_smile:

I am looking for something like this, but it would need to be a little darker and a little foggier!

Just a tip, you should try to include more information about your request , so that the people who see your post immediately see what exactly you need, and the people that are able to help would then be able to come forward quickly :grin:

1 Like

Do you make backgrounds?

Sometimes, it depends on how hard it is, as I’m an amateur :sweat_smile:

I can describe what I need

1 Like

Ok, you can either pm me or say it here. If I can’t do it you should post the information here though so other background makers know if they can do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they can help you:

Threads

Zombie Arts - Art Shop: We make free covers, art scenes etc

:sparkling_heart: LunaLillies Art Shop! [OPEN] We Do Free Art Scenes, Edits Etc

SnowFlake’s Art Shop [OPEN]

Okay, my first question is, do you watch Riverdale?

Nah, I’ve only seen occasional clips

Okay, but you know what I am talking about? lol

@Problematic_Patrick can you make me a cover and art scene?

Yeah, I’ve heard of the show

This is Ella’s thread so it might not be fitting to ask here, you could pm me about it though :slight_smile:

Just a heads up, I’m not very good at art scenes so I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to do it :revolving_hearts:

Okay!

1 Like

Could you pm me?

1 Like

I just asked u…i don’t understand what did I do wrong?? Baal kheet

1 Like

You didn’t do anything wrong…It’s just a bit better to dm if it’s off topic so that it doesn’t clog her thread :slight_smile: