BACKGROUND: Background edit

Hi! Would anyone be able to edit this background for me so that it’s not a city scene out the window? I’m hoping it can just be a wood/village view. (It’s in a royalty story)

Original Photo Credit to:
Creator: Tiffany-Quinn
Instagram: @tiffwrts
Twitter: @tiffwrts
Episode Stories: Across the Pond

Thank you in advance!

I can, but I won’t edit this one if I am editing it will be the original version

INT. THE ROYAL JAIL - NIGHT from the catalogue

also, do you have an idea for the background view

That would be fine! I just realized that it was from the Episodes collection (oops! I’m still new). I mainly just want it to be where the bars are either a wall with windows (or it can be full windows) and the outside view can be either overlooking a garden or trees (whatever is easier for you).
I really appreciate it!

1 Like

yeah but can you pick a background maybe look in the catalog and see if there is one you like

Could EXT. CITY GARDEN - DAY possibly work? I use that background in another one of my scenes?

1 Like

yes

here you go

AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!! Would you mind doing one more for me? I’m hoping to get this combination of Episode backgrounds but in a day version.

Also what would you like you credit tag to be in the story?

I dont remember who made this but I think she did add a day version to it.

On Episode Life I could only find the night version. (http://www.episodelife.com/2019/01/ext-backyard-moon-night.html)
Are there other places creators upload?

the background is by @dx.edts but I can see its no longer active,

though if you want some recommendation of background artist, find them on Instagram

amepisode

cmjones.writes

sopho.episode

wincy.art

Oh sugar! Would you be able to create the edit as a day version (for credit of course)? If not no worries; you have already helped so much!

1 Like

I can maybe later

Also its this two background you want put togheter?

EXT. ROYAL BALLROOM TERRACE - DAY

EXT. CAMPUS GARDEN - DAY

Yes please! And no rush, please take your time!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey, can I use this backgrounds in my story too please? I will credit you if you want.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rGwUbRImYwsuapmPWrqwNjC5PzVxSAwu
Here’s the link to my drive …do check em out I hope it will come handy at some point
I keep adding new ones as I make em Nd I keep updating on Instagram on the releases :joy::two_hearts::two_hearts:
Credit me using my Instagram handle epii.jessica when u use my bgs

1 Like