Background characters for Episode story

You can put mine in the main:)

The mc company:) :white_heart:

Are you interested in being the “hacker” of their company?

1 Like

Either one is fine with me.

yes

I don’t mind, whichever works best for your story (:

@Matawrites @rogueangelwrites @Dragon @Ayu @CrimsonJewel @GracieB2005 @StellaRose @daisyrodriguez @M_H_C_Episode

Sorry again. I need two people to volunteer to be Caspian’s (MC) close friends.

First come first serve by the way.

3 Likes

me, and your fine no need to apologize

Yea sure:)

I would say ’ That’s fine with me’ but I’ll scrap that since you’ve had two replies :joy: Let us know if u need anything else (:

Which character do you want to be the friend out of your two?

Dragon:)

I’ll be the close friend!!! Please

If you want a set of blonde twins, or just one blonde:

Any roles and (reasonably modest/modest) outfits are fine. :blush::heart:

Credit: @schittwriter on Insta.

1 Like

Yes, please tag me when you publish your story :smiley:

You can choose which characters can join the Mc or rival company.

Characters

Ayame: Outgoing, friendly, smart, fun, kind hearted, strong, caring and enjoy teasing people

Kai: Easygoing, funny, fun, joker, silly, chill, jealous and charming

Haru: Unfriendly, quiet, blunt, smart, sometimes nerdy, unsocial, sleepy, and dislike annoying people

Yuna: Bossy, sassy, rude, short temper, fighter, stubborn, trust issue and dislike someone mess around with her

Sakura: Cheerful, innocent, airhead, clumsy, crybaby, hard working and sweet girl

Naoki: Friendly, cool, listener, give an advice, hard working, funny, two faces, and sadist who love punish people for making him angry or enjoy it

She’s lesbian but any role is fine :relaxed:

Credit Instagram @ryder_epii

which ever works best! :sunflower:

good luck with your story

if u need anyone else (even tho i’m late :sweat_smile: ) id love too :heart:

My amazing friend @__.jessica_t would love to be in your story if you still have parts open ! If you can, please dm her on insta. She does not have a forums account and her username for insta is the one I mentioned. Thank you so much!!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

I cannot access Instagram right now so if you could ask her to provide her details for you to give them to me, that would be great.