Background Characters for Limelight Needed [CLOSED]

Hey everyone, I’m creating an Episode story and I have a writer’s block on the characters. They’re fantasy characters taken straight out of a fairytale, including other mythical creatures such as cloud nymphs, fairies and some half-breeds. Suggest your characters below following this description guide. It would be very helpful for me if you could send a screenshot of them too.

Description Guide
  1. First name of the character
  2. Appearance (list his/her features)
  3. What kind of character she/he is, a specific breed
  4. Default Outfit
  5. Personality

The top 5 most distinguishable characters will get reserved a special spotlight along with my main character in the story because they will share a dorm together. If you could also add what they might be like living in a dorm together with one another. 2 females and 3 males, Limelight. Thank you!
Example Form

1. Name: Author
  2. Appearance:
    Nose: Defined Natural
    Hairstyle: Long Feathered
    Hair Color: Black Jet
    Eye Shape: Deepset Downturned
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Face Shape: Soft Heart
    Skin Color: Neutral 02
    +Additional Features: Freckles, glasses, beauty marks, earrings etc.
  3. Breed: Human
  4. Default Outfit (Optional–if you have a screenshot, you don’t need to insert a long description like below:
  • White Shirt
  • Oxford Jeans
  • Black Canvas Sneakers
  1. Personality: Weird, kind of moody, loves to watch Mukbang videos and Episode outfit dressing game demonstrations, but doesn’t know how to code it in reality.
    Thank you!!! :blob_hearts:
5 Likes

Check this out! If you need different characters, I can create custom characters for you. Just let me know!

How many characters can we submit?

1. Name: Devi Magi

2. Appearance:
    Hairstyle: Over Shoulder Braid
    Hair Color: Black Jet
    Eyebrow Shape: High Arch Angled
    Eyebrow Color:
    Eye Shape: Sharp Almond
    Eye Color: Red
    Face Shape: Square Defined
    Nose Shape: Round Button
    Lip Shape: Small Heart
    Lip Color: Royal Blue Gloss
    Skin Color: Light Blue

3. Breed: Djinn (Genie)

4. Default Outfit (Optional–if you have a screenshot, you don’t need to insert a long description like below:

• Off Shoulder Boho Mid Sleeve Shirt Cotton Grey White
  • Studded Cuttoff Shorts Rocker Demin Grey Light
  • Laceup Angel Sandals Blushing Ivory
  1. Personality: Sneaky, plays pranks, dislikes being told what to do, rebel, does whatever she wants

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank you TheParisLover and Zhasmin! In my Episode story I’ll be sure to mention the 5 main characters and their creators in the credits, but I’ll wait for the other entries first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In my opinion, the maximum should be three, because we also need characters for the background school hallway scenes and parties as well, but it depends on number of entries.

1 Like

Notice: Your characters will have different outfits bcs they’ll show up for almost all scenes in the story, would you like me to generate them or (if you have time, sorry I’m probably asking for too much) create about 2 outfits for them?

For her default outfit, what are her shoes?

1 Like

breed: Human

outfit:

personality:
very trendy, optimistic but gets very moody when upset and confident

Thank you for the responds!

Okay, we’ve got space for 12 more female characters and 15 male characters! Just an announcement.

breed: human

outfit:

personality:
acts arrogant but very loyal to friends, confident & athletic

1. Name : Sam

2. Appearance :
    Nose: Round button upturned
    Hairstyle: Straight Medium
    Hair Color: Medium Warm Brown
    Eye Shape: Female Generic
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Face Shape: Diamond
    Skin Color: Neutral 02
    Lips shape: Full heart Pouty
    Lips colour: Pink peach medium matte

3. Breed : Huldra/ Vampire

4. Outfit :

1. Personality :
    Sarcastic, Extremely vengeful, artistic, nice hearted, sweet but gets dark sometimes