Background characters needed for unreleased story!

I’m working on an unreleased story, and need some passer by characters and more, feel free to drop some character cards here! thanks for helping out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
a/n LL , chill rom-com, nothing futuristic or mafia :joy:
a/n 2. No guarantee that you will have a role. i may change things like outfits to fit the story/ if they are too similar to other characters/
need an enby (they//them) li

1 Like
LL

Personality: Outgoing, fun, smart, strong, kind, and enjoy teasing people

Boyfriend: Kai

OutfitsKai

Personality: Easygoing, fun, funny, chill, silly, hangout, and charming

Girlfriend: Ayame

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, short temper, badass, fighter, and dislike people telling her what to do

OutfitsHaru

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, blunt, loner, smart, sleeper, hacker, gamers, and dislike annoying people

Personality: Cute, Cheerful, clumsy, airhead, crybaby, sometimes dumb, and friendly

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

Personality: Serious, composed, intimidating, strict, sadist, sporty, smart and enjoy punishing people

Credit me by Ayu-chan or @Ayu

1 Like

You can use mine! Feel free to change their outfits to your liking, good luck with your story! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hi! Here’s one of my story characters. (Card made by @/Chloe.episode123). You’re free to change her outfit to your liking to fit your story (and you can also change her features for your story if you like) and if you’re looking to credit, you can credit me by my forums name @Melish.episode -

1 Like

what freckle type is that?

You can credit with my forum name😊

1 Like

The 08-10 one, I think?

1 Like

Here’s mine if you need anyone

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

you can use mine !

2 Likes
Maxine ~ Transgender

Transgender- female to MALE. Uses she/her/he/him/they pronouns. Only wears Neutral colors such as white, grey, black, and sometimes brown.
Their style is more tomboy

Hope ~ Female

She/her pronouns, bisexual. Her style is more rebellious and revealing. Sort of like how in the cc she’s styled

Credit Instagram @ryder_epii

1 Like

ill be sure to add maxine!

1 Like

You had me sold at “nothing … mafia” lol.
:blush: Here are my deets:

I’m thinking about dying my hair a natural looking red so if you want to change the hair and brow color to Ginger Red, you can. I really don’t mind if you change it or keep it blonde.
Credit if you use my character: schittwriter

1 Like

bestie im having trouble viewing the site

@Ryder14 Maxine’s skin colour on the card picture doesn’t match in the portal. that’s darker than rose 02

So my details are here as follow~
Skin tone~gold 00
Face~diamond
Hair~short wavy asymmetrical
Hair color ~ natural black
Eyebrows~ arched thin high
Eyebrow color~natural black
Eyes~ deepset downturned
Eye color~ black
Nose~defined natural
Lips~full round flat top skin
Lip color~beige pink (matte)
The character’s name~nikki

Additional details
Butterfly tattoo on the wrist!:white_heart:
You can credit me @artwithtanishka_ on Instagram!:sparkles::heart:

1 Like

It does match, I used the filter on the app when I took the screenshot

If you want you can look at my google drive, some characters skintone actually matches while others have a filter on their character card

1 Like

I’ll have a look at it later and see if I can fix that, but I’ll just sent a screenshot instead for you. :blush:

ss

1 Like

ty bestie, also can i use you as a NB li?

1 Like

You’re welcome and I generally prefer to not be a LI… if that’s okay with you? :see_no_evil:

1 Like