Background Characters Needed [INK] (HELP!) ❤️

Thank youu :grin:

That sounds pretty interesting. I’m looking forward to it.

Hi @Sophbee! I just filled out your form! I really hope l get one of the main parts as it would be a dream come true! Thanks so much, Milli! xx :laughing::rofl::grin:

Hi @M.TPineapple! Thanks for your help :sparkling_heart: Everyone who filled out the form will feature in my story btw, sooner or later. I’ll try get you a bigger role if it’s possible! :two_hearts:

Thank you so much!! I am so overjoyed right now!!! xxxx

I am really excited! Hope your story goes well! :slight_smile: :smile:

Thank you for all the help :sparkling_heart:

I’ll let you all know when it’s out (certainly in July) or maybe you can follow me on Episode - Sophbee. This is my first story but I’ve been planning and writing for a long time so I want it to be fantastic and special (lol) :grin:

Need more characters! :tulip:

2 Likes

Of course! I’d love to read your story! And I’m sure your story will be fantastic.
I’ll follow you immediately after my phone battery is high enough. :smile:

I’m so delighted to hear that I’m gonna cry :sob::sparkling_heart: Thanks for the support, I’ll let you know once it’s out :grin:

Submitted and good luck my fam

Thanks!

1 Like

you’re welcome! also I’d love to read once you’ve published so what’s the title?

I just submitted idk if I’m late or not haha, but I hope everything is going well (:

1 Like

I just submitted mine… it’s probably too late, but it’s worth a shot.

I just submitted, I really would like to read you’re story once you’re done writing it.

Submitted. I’m sure your story will be good. :grinning:

Thank you to all who submitted! Your help are incredibly appreciated. I’m currently busy writing my LL story but still writing this story whenever I have time so probably it will be released in a month or two. I’ll notify you guys about it. Thanks again for all the support and submissions :two_hearts: :sparkles:

1 Like

No problem! :heart:

1 Like

Heyy, I filled in a form for you and I love your artwork it is gorgeous!

1 Like

aww I’m flattered, thanks! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like