Background Characters Needed ~INK & LL~

You could give me your INK & LL details down below!
Make sure you leave outfits or a style for your character.

• Some of you may have speaking role and some may not, but all of your characters will be used

• I might have you in a relationship in the bg so leave your sexuality, too.

The characters don’t have to be the same in Ink and LL

2 Likes

Are you asking for matching LL and INK characters?

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be.

1 Like

NAME: Rosia
ETHNICITY: Korean/Mexican

Sexuality: Bisexual

DETAILS:
Skin Color: Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Arched Short (Black Dark)
Hair: Long Thick Curls (Black Dark)
Eyes: Hooded Slender Almond Eyeliner (Brown Black)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Broad
Lips: Full Round Pouty

Style: Bad Bitch gangsta outfits or floral tropical beach outfits.

1 Like

Ty!

1 Like

1 Like

These two could either be brother and sister or boyfriend and gf

1 Like

She is into boys

Outfits

Something like these

And if u use my character credit me as @ananya.episode and don’t forget to inform me when you release your story either by Instagram or via forums!!

1 Like

Happy birthday sis! :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

Thank you sis !!

2 Likes

Name: Taylor
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Sexuality: Bisexual
Work Style: Edgy/Hippy Office Casual
Regular Style: Cute Edgy/Boho
Traits: Loyal, opinionated/headstrong, kind

Character Details

(If you’re crediting, please credit me as: @AmandaReckonwyth ! And ofc, let me know when the story is out so I can read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

1 Like

Heaven &’ Mercedes are foster sister. Also Heaven &’ Jacques are a couple been dating since 9th grade. And Naomi is the girls best friend. All 3 girls live together.

She isn’t afraid to speak what’s on her mind. She loves to have a good time, and she could also make some rebellious choices that won’t end up good. She’s on the cheerleading squad. But if you get on her bad side, you will wish you never did. She always wears the latest fashion.

Doesn’t care much for drama, but will stand up if you mess with somebody he loves. He looks like a rude dude but once he speaks he’s a sweet heart. Show affection towards us girl whenever and wherever. Only has about 3 close friends. He plays football.

She’s a bad a** female, always in some type of drama, doesn’t care what people think about her. She has a bad temper. The scar on her nose was a result of a very very bad child hood. Has a job nobody knows about… has a cold heart and doesn’t care about anybody, only Heaven, Naomi &’ Jacques.

The mother of the friend group. She is body Positive and try’s to help others with their confidence. Doesn’t like drama and tries to solve the problem as fast as possible. Don’t like to party but once she has a few shots in she is a goofy and fun person to be around. Loves to take pictures. Always wearing a headscarf because of her curly hair.

a929f16af27c8b86c09a42420d88d580fbadc98a_2_399x500
Credit:missc_episode :hugs:

Use them as you like! Sexuality doesn’t matter :blush:

character profile

EAF26A68-CDF0-4D80-9851-1132753FBC05