Background characters needed! **INK**

I’m working on my first story and I’m about to add some background characters for my bar/night life scene! If you’re interested, I’m going to need:
-Prefered name
-Character details.
-Outfit choice.
-Possible role you’d like to play:
I.E Bartender, sibling, manager…

Thanks <3

Siblings please

1 Like

Great!! And what would you liked to be called? :slight_smile:

Ella

1 Like

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Role: Friend

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Role: Bartender

Let me know when you publish your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I will keep you all updated :slight_smile: I’m still on the first chapter, and I will be publishing once I finish either my second or third! :slight_smile:

Cool :slight_smile: I can’t wait to read it :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for your support!<3 It means a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Umm… manager I guess.

1 Like

Name: Alyssia
Body:Umber
Hair:Beach wave
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Toffee)
Face:Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Thick (scarlet)

[

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since it’s for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

If you still want more characters i would love to be in your story!

NAME: Aubrey
HAIR: Blonde diva curls
FACE: Oval
EYEBROWS: Seductive round
EYES: Upturned bold (blue)
MOUTH: Blossom lips (Scarlet)
BODY: Light
OUTFIT: wedding sleevless top (peach), Light steel blue high waisted pants, espadrille wedges, circle dangle earrings
ROLE: I am ok with pretty much anything but i would like to be a friend

1 Like

1 Like

You will be the band manager, I won’t be able to keep that outfit, since it’s a very professional role, and you will be in the later chapters, I’ll give you updates once it’s farther along in the process! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s alright! As long as I can tell it’s me! Tell me when id comes out!

I’m unsure about your role, it will probably come to me as the story goes, but you will probably be a fan of the band/main characters! At all the shows, parties, more like a secondary character… I’m even thinking of making you a girlfriend of one of the band members! :slight_smile: So you’ll be in many of the episodes!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I’ll let you know when the story is published! <3

that would be perfect! I’d love that! And I’d love to read your story once it’s published! thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

Finally was able to publish my story! I have used most of you in my story already, and the ones that I haven’t will be used in the later chapters. :slight_smile:
I’m waiting on my artist to finish the cover for it, and that should be done in a few days.

If you guys don’t mind giving me some feed back, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone for your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will definitley read your story and I’ll let you know what I think :laughing:

1 Like