Background Characters Needed! (LL) 😀

Hi! I’m looking for 8-9 side characters and unlimited background characters! LL only
Title: Bits of My Life
Plot: Since the death of her parents, Kathy has put up heavy, guarded walls to protect herself. But then she finds out she’s engaged to David. He breaks down her walls and they each learn to love. When Kathy suffers a severe head injury, she loses nearly all her memories. Her walls go back up and David has to make her fall in love again. Will he succeed or is Kathy’s mind too far from fixable?

Side Characters - FULL

Character 1: Terri Copeland-Bowman :white_check_mark: - tre.episodes
Terri is fun-loving and kind, but she knows when a friend needs help. She’s a veterinarian and married to Miles Bowman. She’s more of a main character than a background character.

Character 2: Dr. Cynthia Potter :white_check_mark: - Briella.writes
Dr. Potter is a neurosurgeon and a close, childhood friend of Kathy’s. She has a few speaking lines and appears a lot after Kathy’s accident.

Character 3: Kayleigh Spencer :white_check_mark: - KiimChi
Kayleigh is a model and loves to travel. She’s friends with Cynthia and Kathy and runs a cafe/bakery with Kathy. She will appear a lot in the first few episodes but doesn’t appear much in later episodes.

Character 4: Miles Bowman✅ - KiimChi
Miles is Terri’s husband and Kathy’s chauffeur. He has a few lines and is definitely a minor character.

Character 5: Jordyn Thompson :white_check_mark: - M_H_C_Episode
Jordyn is David’s cousin and his PA. She is in very few scenes and acts as a therapist to David when he’s stressed. Even though she doesn’t appear often, she has a lot of lines when she does appear.

Character 6: Avery Montes✅ - tre.episodes
Avery can be male or female. Avery is a naturally flirtatious person and sometimes his/her personality comes off wrong. Avery and Kathy become fast friends.

Character 7: Ian Fletcher✅ - Briella.writes
Ian is David’s best friend and right-hand man. He is a workaholic but knows when to cut loose and have fun. He appears in a majority of the episodes but isn’t quite a main character.

Character 8: Brenden Walters :white_check_mark: - M_H_C_Episode
Brenden is Kathy’s employee and works at her cafe. He is definitely a minor character and only appears in 5-9 chapters (it just depends on how the story progresses).

I have some other characters that you can be if you are interested. I couldn’t list them all, but this should give you a good idea of who you can be.
Just saying, I only have minor characters. Ian and Terri are the biggest characters, all the others are minor.

Background Characters

These characters have very few (if any) lines. I have listed some of the characters I need for my story.

• Paparazzi
  • Everyday People
    If you have another character in mind, I could probably use it.

No More Spots Available in the Following Categories

• Reporter - Mizi - Miziwhoami
  • Doctors/ Nurses - daisyrodriguez and GRH and Episode.Cristina
  • News Anchor - software
  • Cafe/ Bakery Workers/ Customers - havenbby and iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH and KillerFrost2609
FORM

Name (Only fill out if you want to be a background character):
Preferred Character:
Character Details:
Outfit:
Picture (If you have):

If you would like to be a side or background character, please fill out the form. I’ll try to get back ASAP. Thanks so much and happy reading (or writing)!

There are no more side character spots left, but if you would like to be a background character, there are a lot of spots open.

2 Likes

I don’t mind where you put these, you can use them for any characters (:

Megan =

Oscar =

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll make them Jordyn Thompson and Brenden Walters. :smiley:

1 Like

Use them however youd like love, credit ne @ _gutz _writes _ on insta and these Cc’s were made by the lovely @PropertyofNae

2 Likes

Hey there! Here’s mine

Im on IG: @miziwhoami :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks so much! If it’s ok, I’ll make your characters Kayleigh Spencer and Miles Bowman. :smiley:

Hi. Thanks for letting me use your character! Who would you like your character to be?

1 Like

Here are my characters I would like them to be a side characters but I don’t really care.

Zach

Brie

credits can be @briella.writes

1 Like

I can be one of your background characters. Paparazzi or Reporter, it doesnt matter :heart_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

Hello! I’m thinking of making your characters Ian Fletcher and Dr. Cynthia Potter. Thank you!

Awesome! Thanks.

1 Like

Here you go :upside_down_face: you can choose the role

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll make you a reporter. The reporters are used often. Just a quick question: what do you want the reporter’s name to be?
Thanks so much! :heart:

1 Like

If you still need some characters here you go :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Characters card credit by IMAGINARY_THOUGHTS

Daisy Characters Details

Screenshot (767)

Personality nice funny always mess around with her sister sexuality bisexual age 23 gender Female dislikes Daisy hate when someone is bullying other people or hate bad people and Daisy like to spend time with her sister and her best friend

Credit me on Instagram at daisyrodriguezepisode

YarissaCharacters Details

Screenshot (770)

You could credit my sister on her Instagram at yarissarodriguezepisode

Extra: Beauty Mark Mole Upper Lip R Brown For Yarissa

She hates her annoying sister and her in a relationship with Martin for 1 year sexuality straight age 26 Yarissa Dislikes she hate people who are mean to her little sister and Yarissa Likes she love her annoying sister and she loves her boyfriend

Characters card credit by Zondiewriter

Martin Jr Characters Details

he doesn’t have Instagram

But you could credit my sister on her Instagram at yarissarodriguezepisode

In relationship with Yarissa for 1 years, favorite color is red sexuality straight age 25 and Dislikes drunk people and Martin Likes mess around with Yarissa little sister and playing a prank on Yarissa

Gustavo Characters Detail

this name is Gustavo

Outfit:

he doesn’t have Instagram

But you could credit him on Instagram at daisyrodriguezepisode

He best friend with daisy sexuality straight age 22 Dislikes he hates to be alone not have many friends and Likes he like to travel around the around

The characters card are not ready yet but here are the details

Landon Characters Detail

More characters detail of my story

Name Landon

Body & skin tone: Male Athletic Body Rose 03

Eyebrows & Color: Straight Medium & Color Chestnut Brown

Hair & Hair Color: Medium Side Part Flip & Color Chestnut Brown

Eye & Color Narrow Almond Deep Smiling & Blue Green

Face: Square Sculpted

Nose: Grecian Narrow

Lips & Color Full Heart Natural & lips color rose light nude matte

Personality: Is in love with Daisy he sweetheart and nice and careful about Daisy

Dislike: he hate this twin annoying brother but he still love him he hate people who bullying people and mean people

Likes: Dog, helping people out and he love sports favorite color red or blue

Sexuality: Straight

Extra items:

Outfit:

Luke Characters Detail

Luke details characters are:

Body & skin tone: Male Athletic Body Rose 03

Eyebrows & Color: Straight Medium Scar & Color Chestnut Brown

Hair & Hair Color: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled & Color Chestnut Brown

Eye & Color Narrow Almond Deep Smiling & Blue Green

Face: Square Sculpted

Nose: Grecian Narrow

Lips & Color Full Heart Natural & lips color rose light nude matte

Personality: Is in love with Daisy also he sweetheart and nice about Daisy

Dislike: he hate people who bullying people and mean people

Likes: Dog, helping people out and he love sports favorite color red or black always flirt with other people

Sexuality: Straight

Extra items:

Outfit:

Tag me on Instagram at daisyrodriguezepisode for daisy, Gustavo, Landon, Luke Characters and tag my sister Characters with her boyfriend card at Instagram yarissarodriguezepisode tag me when you published your story :grinning:

1 Like

You can use my name Mizi or Missy is ok. Missy Franklin :thinking: idk LOL

1 Like

Hey! Would you like your characters to be background characters or side characters?
Thank you so much! :blush:

side character if still needed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello! What kind of background character do you want your characters to be?
Thank you!

Ok. Perfect! I have two spot available for side characters, Terri Copeland-Bowman and Avery Montes. I’ll add your characters there if that’s okay.
Thank you!

1 Like

thats fine your welcome and thank you :upside_down_face: :purple_heart:

1 Like